The Philadelphia Phillies (75-72), led by Bryce Harper on a 13-game hitting streak, will meet the New York Mets (72-76) on Saturday at Citi Field. The Phillies are -120 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 7:15 PM ET on FOX. Philadelphia’s Aaron Nola gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Carlos Carrasco.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 18, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies’ Nola (7-8) will make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Rockies.
- In 29 starts this season, he’s earned 10 quality starts.
- In 73 games away from home this season, their pitchers average 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Harper has a team-best 33 home runs and 77 runs batted in.
- Harper takes a 13-game hitting streak into this game. During that streak he is batting .419 with five doubles, seven home runs, 10 walks and 14 RBIs.
- Jean Segura is hitting .298 with 25 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 32 walks.
- Segura ranks 15th in AVG among qualifying hitters in MLB.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from