The Miami Marlins (65-95) will try to end their three-game losing home streak when they host the Philadelphia Phillies (82-78) on Saturday at 6:10 PM ET on BSFL. Oddsmakers consider the Phillies to be -115 favorites for the contest, while the Marlins are -105 underdogs looking for the upset. Hans Crouse gets the starting nod for Philadelphia while Jesus Luzardo is Miami’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of October 2, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Hans Crouse
- The Phillies will send Crouse to the mound for his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he threw three innings against the Pirates, giving up one earned run.
- They have a 38-20 record this season when their starter records a quality start.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Bryce Harper paces the Phillies with 35 home runs and 84 runs batted in.
- Harper ranks 13th in HR (35), sixth in AVG (.306), second in OBP (.426), and third in SLG (.613) among qualifying hitters in baseball.
- Jean Segura is batting .290 with 27 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 39 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB action, Segura ranks 20th in AVG.
Think the Phillies are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Philadelphia taking home the NL East crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Phillies hit those milestones and can pay big, as a $100 dollar bet on Philadelphia to win the World Series would net the bettor $10,000 dollars.
|To Win NL East||+800|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from