The Philadelphia Phillies (81-78) visit the Miami Marlins (65-94) on Friday to start a three-game series, with the first pitch at 7:10 PM ET from LoanDepot Park. The Phillies are listed as -135 favorites, while the underdog Marlins have +115 odds on the moneyline. Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez and Miami’s Sandy Alcantara have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of October 1, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- Suarez (7-5) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 12th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw nine scoreless innings against the Pirates while allowing four hits.
- In 11 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in five of them.
- They have a team record of 37-20 when their starter logs a quality start.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads the Phillies in home runs (34) and runs batted in (82).
- Harper ranks 17th in HR (34), sixth in AVG (.303), second in OBP (.425), and fifth in SLG (.605) among the qualified batters in MLB.
- Jean Segura has 27 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .290.
- Segura ranks 20th in AVG among qualified hitters in MLB action.
Think the Phillies are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Philadelphia taking home the NL East crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Phillies hit those milestones and can pay big, as a $100 dollar bet on Philadelphia to win the World Series would net the bettor $10,000 dollars.
|To Win NL East||+800|
|To Win NLCS||+25000|
|To Win World Series||+50000|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from