Odubel Herrera is on the brink of his 100th hit of the season for the Philadelphia Phillies (72-72) as they get set to take on the Chicago Cubs (66-79) on Wednesday. The Phillies enter the matchup as -200 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Citizens Bank Park at 7:05 PM ET, live on NBCS-PH. Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Alec Mills.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Suarez (6-4) for his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Rockies on Thursday.
- In eight starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in two of them.
- They have recorded 30 of those quality starts at home.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Bryce Harper has racked up a team-best 32 home runs and 73 runs batted in.
- Harper has safely hit in 10 games in a row. During that streak he is hitting .375 with a double, six home runs, eight walks and 10 RBIs.
- Jean Segura has 25 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 32 walks while batting .298.
- Segura has safely hit in eight games in a row. Over that span he is batting .382 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and five RBIs.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from