The Philadelphia Phillies (76-73) host the Baltimore Orioles (47-102) at 7:05 PM ET on Monday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Bryce Harper is batting .311 this year, sixth in the league, for the favored Phillies (-210), while Cedric Mullins ranks ninth in the majors with a .301 average for the underdog Orioles. Ranger Suarez takes the mound for Philadelphia while John Means is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 20, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Suarez (6-4) for his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cubs.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- They have a record of 37-30 this season when striking out at least 10 batters.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Harper has accumulated a team-high 33 home runs and 80 runs batted in.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, Harper ranks 14th in HR (33), sixth in AVG (.311), second in OBP (.416), and third in SLG (.622).
- Jean Segura is batting .300 with 26 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 33 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB, Segura ranks 13th in AVG.
Think the Phillies are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Philadelphia taking home the NL East crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Phillies hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Philadelphia to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+1500|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from