The Atlanta Braves (83-72) host the Philadelphia Phillies (81-75) at 7:20 PM ET on Tuesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Austin Riley is batting .303 this year, seventh in the league, for the favored Braves (-125), while Bryce Harper ranks fifth in the majors with a .310 average for the underdog Phillies. Charlie Morton starts for Atlanta while Zack Wheeler is Philadelphia’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 27, 2021, 7:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Zachary Wheeler
- Wheeler (14-9) takes the mound first for the Phillies in his 32nd start of the season. He’s put together a 2.79 ERA in 206 1/3 innings pitched, with 240 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Wednesday against the Orioles, the right-hander tossed six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Wheeler has recorded 19 quality starts this season.
- The Phillies have gone 15-39 this season in games the club has given up at least two home runs.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Harper leads Philadelphia in home runs (34) and runs batted in (82) this season while batting .310.
- Harper’s .310 AVG ranks fifth, his .418 OBP ranks second, his .619 SLG ranks third, and his 34 HR rank 14th among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Jean Segura is batting .295 with an OBP of .350 and a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
- Segura’s .295 AVG ranks 16th among all qualified batters in the league.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from