The Philadelphia Eagles surprised bettors and others in Week 1, but since then, the Birds have lost two in a row and failed to cover as underdogs.
In a Week 3 NFC East matchup on Monday Night Football, the Dallas Cowboys (-3.5) trounced the Eagles 41-21. Dak Prescott tossed three touchdowns and Ezekiel Elliott ran for two TDs help the score hit the over (51.5).
Things don’t get easier for the Eagles. They host the Kansas Chiefs in Week 4. The Chiefs lost 30-24 to the Los Angeles Chargers and at 1-2 are in last place in the AFC West.
Most Pennsylvania sportsbooks have the Eagles as 7-point underdogs with the the total points line at 54.5 against the Chiefs.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs lines
NFL Week 4 lines at Pennsylvania sports betting apps listed below.
Chiefs vs. Eagles Week 4 betting preview
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting stats from DraftKings
- The Chiefs have a 73% win probability.
- The Eagles are 1-2 ATS; the Chiefs are 0-3 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 1-2; Chiefs O/U record 2-1
- Five of the Eagles’ last six games at home have gone under the total points line.
- The Chiefs have failed to cover the spread in seven of their last eight games.
- The Eagles have lost five of their last six games.
Chiefs vs. Eagles betting splits at FanDuel (Oct. 3)
- 95% of the money is on the Chiefs (-7)
- 95% of the money is on the Chiefs ML (-320)
Chiefs vs. Eagles Week 4 player prop betting
Quarterback props (from FanDuel
- Mahomes Over 304.5 (-110)/Under 304.5 (-110)
- Hurts Over 235.5 (-105.5)/Under 235.5 (-115)
- Mahomes Over 2.5 (-120)/Under 2.5 (-106)
- Hurts Over 1.5 (+102)/Under 1.5 (-130)
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
- Last touchdown Greg Ward +6500 (20%)
- First touchdown DeVonta Smith +1500 (33%)
- Last touchdown Jalen Reagor +1800 (20%)
- Last touchdown Jalen Hurts +1100 (20%)
Player prop info
- Mahomes has thrown three touchdowns in each of the Chiefs’ last three games. Mahomes over 2.5 TDs -110.
- Travis Kelce has scored at lease one TD in six of his last seven regular season games. Kelce TD scorer -150
- Kelce has recorded 104+ receiving yards in five of his last six appearances. Kelce Over 94.5 receiving yards 94.5 (-115).
NFL Week 4 sportsbook promos
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Opt-in and place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at BetMGM
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Week 4 Chiefs vs. Eagles bet boosts at sportsbooks
- Mahomes and Hurts to combine for 5+ total passing touchdowns boosted from +135 to +150
- Mahomes and Hurts to combine for over 699.5 yards passing and rushing (yes) +105
- Hurts to score a TD and record 200+ passing yards boosted from +210 to +400
- Miles Sanders and Clyde Edwards-Helaire both to rush for 50+ yards boosted from +150 to +185.
- Chiefs and Eagles to combine for over 2.5 TDs in each half (yes) +175
- Hurts 250+ passing yards and 2+ passing TDs boosted from +165 to +200
- Miles Sanders 50+ rush yards and to score a TD boosted from +175 to +200
- Travis Kelce to score a TD in the first quarter boosted from +400 to +500
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
2021 NFL Week 4 lines
Updated NFL Week 4 lines below:
Lead image credit: Michael Ainsworth/APAP