The Philadelphia Eagles cruised to an easy road victory over the Washington Commanders, 24-8. The opening betting line increased to move the Eagles from 4 to 6.5-point road favorites. However, the line movement didn’t matter for Eagles spread bettors as the Birds surged to a 24-0 lead at halftime. A tough Eagles defense harassed former franchise quarterback Carson Wentz, sacking him 9 times. Wentz finished the first half 3-10 with 24 yards. The total 47.5 went Under.
The Philadelphia Eagles “ex” tour continues in Week 4 when they host the Jacksonville Jaguars who are coached by Doug Pederson.
Pennsylvania sportsbooks opening Week 4 lines have the Eagles as 6-point favorites against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Sports betting apps in Pennsylvania are filled with ways to bet on the Eagles and all the NFL action before kickoff and live betting. You can choose moneyline, spread totals, parlays, single game parlays and player props. There are also choices to just bet quarters and halves.
Philadelphia Eagles Week 4 betting odds vs. Jaguars
Eagles vs. Jaguars Week 4 betting preview
- The Eagles have a 69% win probability.
- Eagles have covered the spread in 11 of their last 15 October games at Lincoln Financial Field.
- The Jaguars have lost each of their last 17 games against NFC opponents.
- The Eagles have been the first to score 20 points in each of their last seven games as favorites.
- Each of the Jaguars’ last four road games have gone Over the total points line.
- Eagles 2-1 ATS; Jaguars 2-1 ATS
- Eagles 1-2 O/U; Jaguars 2-1 O/U
- Eagles avg. points for 26; Jaguars avg. points for 28.7
- Eagles avg. points against 12.7; Jaguars avg. points against 16.7
Philadelphia Eagles Week player props Week 4
Philadelphia Eagles player prop recap vs. Washington Commanders
- Jalen Hurts Over/Under 253.5
- Trevor Lawrence Over 236.5
- Jalen Hurts Over 1.5 (-130)/Under 1.5 (-105)
- Jalen Hurts Over/Under 48.5 (-115)
- Kenneth Gainwell Over/Under 15.5
- Miles Sanders Over/Under 63.5
- A.J. Brown Over/Under 73.5
- DeVonta Smith Over/Under 55.5
- Dallas Goedert Over/Under 42.5
Philadelphia Eagles favorites to win the NFC Championship
By the end of Week 3 afternoon games, the Philadelphia Eagles were the favorites (+350) to win the NFC championship at DraftKings followed by the Green Bay Packers at +400. Caesars Sportsbook has the Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers as co-favorites to win the NFC at +375.
Eagles to win the NFC odds movement
- Open: +1600
- Start of regular season: +1100
- After Week 1: +660
- After Week 3: +350
Eagles Super Bowl, NFC East odds, playoff odds movement
(Odds via DraftKings)
|Open||Start of Regular Season||After Week 1||After Week 3||After Week 5|
|To Make Playoffs||Yes (+125)/No (-145)||Yes ( -190)||Yes (-360)/No (-250)||Yes (-2000)/No (-2500)||Yes (-10000)/No (-1800)|
Eagles getting lots of action to win NFC and Super Bowl
Since the start of Week 3 action, the Philadelphia Eagles (14% of the handle) and the Miami Dolphins (16%) have attracted the most Super Bowl futures betting action at DraftKings.
It’s a similar story about the popularity of the Philadelphia Eagles with futures bettors at BetMGM.
According to John Ewing at BetMGM, since Sunday, the Birds have attracted the most bets to win the Super Bowl, the NFC, and the NFC East.
From Week 3 to Week 4, the Eagles Super Bowl odds improved from +1100 to +850 at BetMGM.
Jalen Hurts MVP odds movement
The Eagles and Ravens quarterbacks have also drawn bettors NFL MVP bucks. Since 1 p.m. on Sunday, Lamar Jackson (+700) has gotten 55% of the money to win NFL MVP followed by 21% of the money going to Jalen Hurts (+600).
Opening odds for NFL MVP at Caesars Sportsbook had Hurt priced at +4000. At the start of the NFL season he was around +2500 to win NFL MVP at most sports betting apps.
Eagles Week 5 lookahead betting lines vs. Arizona Cardinals
Lead image Daniel Kucin Jr/AP