To quote pro wrestler Ric Flair, “To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Woooooo!” That’s exactly what faces the Philadelphia Eagles when the NFL’s Wild Card round begins this weekend. The No. 7 Eagles (9-8) face No. 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) at 1 p.m. Sunday on FOX and they must beat “the man (a.k.a the G.O.A.T.) Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl Champion Buccaneers to move on.
The Eagles are big underdogs, but that role served them well en route to victory in Super Bowl LII in 2018.
Can they do it again?
Philadelphia Eagles odds and player props are available PA sports betting apps.
Philadelphia Eagles vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wild Card odds
Jalen Hurts Wild Card rushing props
Hurts led the team in both passing and rushing yards this season. On Friday, FanDuel PA Sportsbook has set his combined yardage total at 253.5.
Jalen Hurts – Passing + Rushing Yards
(Via FanDuel Sportsbook, 1/14)
- Over 253.5 (-110)/Under 253.5 (-110)
Hurts – Rushing Yards
- Over 49.5 (-108)/Under 48.5 (-122)
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Wild Card passing props for Hurts and Brady
Passing Yards Total
(Odds via FanDuel)
- Jalen Hurts: Over/Under 195.5 (-114)
- Tom Brady: Over/Under 268.5 (-114)
- Tom Brady: Over 2.5 (+158)/Under 2.5 (-215)
- Jalen Hurts: Over 1.5 (+205)/Under 1.5 (-290)
Interceptions (One or More)
- Tom Brady: Yes (+102)/No (-136)
- Jalen Hurts: Yes (-154)/No +(116)
Eagles vs. Bucaneers Wild Card player props
Receiving Yardage Props
- Rob Gronkowski: Over/Under 58.5 (-110)
- Dallas Goedert: Over 54.5 /Under (-110)
- Dallas Goedert: Over 54.5/Under (-110)
- DeVonta Smith: Over/Under 43.5 (-110)
- Leonard Fournette: Over 33.5 (-122)/Under 33.5 (+100)
- Cameron Brate: Over/Under 14.5 (-110)
- Quez Watkins: Over/Under 27.5 (-110)
- Jalen Reagor: Over/Under 17.5 (-110)
- Leonard Fournette: Over/Under 63.5 (-114)
- Jalen Hurts: Over 49.5 (-108)/Under 49.5 (-122)
- Tom Brady: Over/Under 1.5 (-114)
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Touchdown Scorer Props
PA online sports betting apps have odds for who will score first and who will score at any point during the game.
Here are the odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Odds for First/Anytime Touchdown Scorers
(Via FanDuel Sportsbook 1/14)
- Leonard Fournette: +550/-130
- Mike Evans: +65/+105
- Rob Gronkowski: +700/+125
- Miles Sanders: +950/+160
- Boston Scott: +900/+160
- KeShawn Vaughn: +1000/+190
- Le’Veon Bell: +1100/+190
- Jalen Hurts: +1300/+220
- Tyler Johnson: +1100/240
- Breshad Perriman: +1100/+240
- Dallas Goedert: +1400/+250
- DeVonta Smith: +1500/+270
- Jordan Howard: +1600/+290
- Cameron Brate: +1700/+370
- full odds on app
Promos and bet boosts at sportsbooks for NFL wild card
FanDuel Sportsbook also has a Wild Card special featuring Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts.
- Jalen Hurts to throw for 1+ TD and rush for 1+ TD: +250
BetMGM PA Sportsbook has a few pre-built props and parlays featuring the Eagles.
- DeVonta Smith to have 1+ TD: +225
- Eagles to win and 40+ total points scored: +525
- Eagles and Cowboys both to win: +600
Wild card betting odds
Lead image John Munson AP