Knock, knock. The Philadelphia Eagles (+7) got a backdoor cover on Thursday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Over 90% of the money at DraftKings was on the Buccaneers (-7). Jalen Hurts ran for a two-yard touchdown and hit Quez Watkins for the two-point conversion with 5:54 left in the game to cut the score to 28-22. The Bucs then drove down the field but took a knee at the Eagles 8-yard line to end the game.
The Eagles have ten days to prepare for their Week 7 game against the Las Vegas Raiders. The Raiders beat the Denver Broncos 34-24 in Week 6.
If you are going to Vegas for the Eagles game or are planning a last-minute trip, we put together a planning guide for faster entry to Allegiant Stadium, flights, tickets, and more.
Most Pennsylvania sportsbooks opened with the Eagles as 2.5-point underdogs against the Raiders with the total points line at 49 against the Raiders in Week 7. On Sunday night, the Raiders moved to 3-point favorites.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Las Vegas Raiders betting odds
Eagles vs. Raiders Week 7 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Las Vegas Raiders stats from DraftKings
- The Raiders have a 57% win probability.
- The Eagles are 3-3 ATS; the Raiders are 3-3 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 2-4; Raiders O/U record 3-3
- Eagles avg. points for 22.8; Raiders avg. points for 24.6
- Eagles avg. points against 25.3; Raiders avg. points against 24
- Six of the Raiders’ last seven games at Allegiant Stadium have gone Over the total points line.
- The Raiders have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as favorites.
- The road team has won six of the Eagles’ last seven games.
BetMGM reported on Friday morning the Raiders were the most-bet Week 7 team by handle.
Betting splits for Eagles vs. Raiders at FanDuel on Friday:
- 90% of the money on the Eagles (-3)
- 60% of the money is on the OVER (48.5)
- 61% of the money is on the Raiders ML
Raiders vs. Eagles Week 7 player prop betting
- Derek Carr: Over 285.5 (-115)/Under 285.5 (-115
- Jalen Hurts: Over 251.5 (-115)/Under 251.5 (-115)
- Derek Carr: Over 1.5 (-205)/Under 1.5 (+155)
- Jalen Hurts: Over 1.5 (-120)/Under 1.5 (-110)
NFL Week 7 sportsbook promos
Promos at BetMGM
- Bet $10, Get $200 if your team scores a TD at BetMGM PA sportsbook.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Opt-in and place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
|Week 6 |
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
Compare NFL Week 7 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 7 below:
Lead image credit: Rich Schultz/AP