The Philadelphia Eagles started to finally hit all cylinders, albeit against the winless Detroit Lions. The Eagles (-3) beat the Lions 44-6 in a never-in-doubt cover and a late fourth quarter Eagles field goal helped Over (48) bettors cash.
Without running back Miles Sanders, the Birds rushed for a season-high 234 yards with Boston Scott and Jordan Howard running for two TDs each.
The Eagles (3-5) return home to face the Los Angeles Chargers (4-3) who are coming 27-24 loss to the New England Patriots.
Sports betting apps opened with the Eagles as 3-point home underdogs with the total points line at 51 for their Week 9 game against the Chargers.
Los Angeles Chargers vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting odds
Los Angeles Chargers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 9 betting preview
Los Angeles Chargers vs. Philadelphia Eagles stats from DraftKings
- The Chargers have a 59% win probability.
- The Eagles are 4-4 ATS; the Chargers are 4-3 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 4-4; Chargers O/U record 2-5
- Eagles avg. points for 25.4; Chargers avg. points for 24.6
- Eagles avg. points against 23.9; Chargers avg. points against 25.3
- Each of the Eagles’ last nine games in November have gone under the total points line.
- The Eagles have lost each of their last four home games.
- The Chargers have covered the spread in each of the last four road games against NFC opponents.
Chargers vs. Eagles Week 9 betting splits from FanDuel (as of Nov. 4)
- 79% of the money is on the Chargers (-2.5)
- 80% of the money is on the Chargers ML
- 69% of the money is on the UNDER (50.5)
Chargers vs. Eagles Week 9 betting splits from DraftKings (as of Nov. 5)
- 75% of the money is on the Chargers (-2)
- 65% of the money is on the Chargers ML (-130)
- 79% of the money is on the UNDER (49.5)
Week 9 betting splits from BetRivers (as of Nov. 5)
- 81% of the money is on the Chargers (-1.5)
- 90% of the money is on the Chargers ML (-121)
- 68% of the money is on the OVER (49.5)
Chargers vs. Eagles Week 9 player prop betting
Week 9 QB props
- Jalen Hurts: Over 230.5 (-115)/Under (-115)
- Justin Herbert: Over 288.5 (-115)/Under 288.5 (-115)
- Hurts: Over 1.5 (-115)/Under 1.5 (-115)
- Herbert: Over 1.5 (-200)/Under 1.5 (+150)
NFL Week 9 sportsbook promos
- Bet $5 and win $200: New users who bet $5+ on any NFL get $200 in free bets if your bet wins.
- NFL Same Game Parlay Profit Boost: Opt-in and get a 25% profit boost for any NFL game parlay.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $2,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $2,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- New users get +3000 odds of Packers vs. Chiefs, Dolphins vs. Texans, Patriots vs. Panthers (max bet $5).
- Bet $20 get $10 parlay bonus: Place a $20+, 4+ leg parlay wager on any college football and/or NFL game through Nov. 8 and get a $10 site credit win or lose.
NFL Week 9 sportsbook bet boosts
- Justin Herbert and Jalen Hurts to combine for over 499.5 passing yards and over 4.5 pass TDs (yes) +300
- Justin Herbert to 300+ passing yards boosted from +115 to +130
- Jalen Hurts to throw 2+ TDs and Eagles to win boosted from +180 to +225
- Eagles to score every quarter boosted from +140 to +200
- Jalen Hurts 210+ passing yards and 60+ rushing yards boosted from +260 to +300
- Boston Scott 50+ rush yards and to score a TD boosted from +275 to +300
Philadelphia Eagles updated win totals and playoff odds
During the preseason, sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs. After Week 8, DraftKings posted updated odds.
- Will the Eagles make the playoffs? No (-550)/Yes (+400)
- Regular season wins. Over 7.5 (-110)/Under 7.5 (-110)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
Pennsylvania sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
Compare NFL Week 9 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 9 odds at sportsbooks.
Lead image credit: Duane Burleson/AP