Philadelphia Eagles backers probably aren’t surprised they started out the season 1-4, just disappointed. Through four weeks, the Eagles are the most-penalized team in the league. Their defense got torched in Week 4 as the Kansas Chiefs (-7) rolled to a 42-30 win. Neither team punted which contributed to this game easily going over the total points line (54.5).
The Carolina Panthers (3-1) are coming off a 36-28 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Most Pennsylvania sportsbooks opened with the Eagles as 4-point underdogs with the total points line at 44.5 against the Panthers in Week 5.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers lines
Eagles vs. Panthers Week 5 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Panthers betting stats from DraftKings
- The Panthers have a 62% win probability.
- The Eagles are 1-3 ATS; the Panthers are 3-1 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 2-2; Panthers O/U record 1-3
- The Eagles have lost six of their last seven games.
- Eagles avg. points for 23.5; Panthers avg. points for 24.3
- Eagles avg. points against 26,5; Panthers avg. points against 16.5
Eagles vs. Panthers Week 5 player prop betting
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
NFL Week 5 sportsbook promos
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Opt-in and place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at BetMGM
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000|
Compare NFL Week 5 lines at sportsbooks
Updated NFL Week 5 lines below:
Lead image credit: Terrance Williams/AP