The Philadelphia Eagles (+3) shook off a sloppy first half to rally for an outright 21-18 win against the Carolina Panthers. The Eagles picked off Carolina quarterback Sam Darnold three times which helped keep the game under the total points line (46.5).
The Birds won’t have much time to savor their first win and cover since Week 1. They host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night. Despite an injured thumb, Tom Brady threw for for 411 yards and 5 touchdowns to lead the Bucs to a 45-11 win over the Miami Dolphins.
Most Pennsylvania sportsbooks opened with the Eagles as 7-point underdogs with the total points line at 52.5 against the Buccaneers in Week 6.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles lines
Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 6 betting preview
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles stats from DraftKings
- The Buccaneers have a 73% win probability.
- The Eagles are 2-3 ATS; the Buccaneers are 2-3 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 2-3; Buccaneers O/U record 4-1
- Eagles avg. points for 23; Buccaneers avg. points for 33.4
- Eagles avg. points against 24.8; Buccaneers avg. points against 24.4.
- The Buccaneers have won 12 of their last 13 games.
- The Bucs have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven games against NFC East opponents.
Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 6 player prop betting
Quarterback props (odds via DraftKings)
- Tom Brady Over 297.5 (-115)/Under 297.5 (-115)
- Jalen Hurts Over 287.5 (-115)/Under 287.5 (-115)
- Tom Brady Over 2.5 (+110)/Under 1.5 (-145)
- Jalen Hurts Over 1.5 (-135)/Under 1.5 (+100)
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
- Chris Godwin has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Bucs’ last six regular season games against NFC opponents. Chris Godwin TD scorer (+140)
- Antonio Brown has scored at least one TD in each of his last four Thursday appearances. Brown TD scorer (+125).
- Leonard Fournette has scored at least once TD in five of the Buccaneers’ last six road games against NFC opponents. Fournette TD scorer (+100)
NFL Week 6 sportsbook promos
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Opt-in and place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at BetMGM
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
Compare NFL Week 6 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 6 below:
Lead image credit: Nell Redmond/AP