The Philadelphia Eagles continue to be ahead of the rest of the NFL when it comes to sports betting. They added to their sports betting playbook with an announcement that Genius Sports will provide real-time betting odds, NFL scores, and individual player statistics on branded screens at the new Fox Bet Lounge and DraftKings Field Club at Lincoln Financial Field.
The new agreement which was announced on Oct. 5 between Genius Sports Limited and the Eagles will also help activate the team’s sports betting partnerships. There will be unique betting offers from the Eagles’ sportsbook partners available via QR codes displayed on screens before and during games.
Philadelphia Eagles sports betting partnerships
The purpose of displaying real-time odds, according to the press release, is to “drive fan engagement.”
Catherine Carlson, Philadelphia Eagles Senior Vice President of Revenue and Strategy commented:
“Tapping into and utilizing Genius Sports’ cutting-edge technology at Lincoln Financial Field will contribute to the world-class experience that we always seek to provide our fans on game day,We would like to thank Genius Sports for leveraging their industry-leading data platform in this way and for driving innovation that is creating a more enhanced game experience for fans everywhere.”
Timeline of Eagles sports betting and casino partnerships
- Philadelphia Eagles and Unibet form a multiyear partnership that makes Unibet an official casino partner. Unibet online casino features an Eagles-branded Blackjack and an online slot. They are the first casino games with professional sports branding.
- The Eagles and Fox Bet agree to a multiyear partnership. The key part is a 4,000-square-foot Fox Bet lounge and production studio at Lincoln Financial Field.
- The Eagles added DraftKings to their roster making them their official daily fantasy sports partner and official sports betting partner.
Data from Genius Sports increases engagement
Genius Sports is the NFL’s exclusive distributor of:
- Real-time and official play-by-play statistics
- Proprietary Next Gen Stats (NGS) data
- Official sports betting data feed
Josh Linforth, MD – Media & Engagement at Genius Sports, said:
“Providing new and innovative platforms for teams to engage with legalized sports betting is a fundamental part of our NFL partnership. We’re very proud to be working with the Philadelphia Eagles, activating their in-stadia partnerships through official data, real-time odds and offers as well as league-wide scores.”
Sports betting lounges at Lincoln Financial Field
The Fox Bet Lounge and the DraftKings Field Club debuted at Lincoln Financial Field for the 2021 NFL season. Here is a video tour of the sports betting lounges at the Linc. There are no sports betting kiosks or teller windows at Lincoln Financial Field. However, if you are 21+ and physically located in Pennsylvania, you can bet on sports on 13 legal, regulated PA sports betting apps.
The Fox Bet Lounge is a 4,000 sq. ft premium lounge and production studio. It can accommodate 400 guests and gives them a great view for Eagles player arrivals and the post-game press conference.
Membership for the Fox Bet Lounge details
- Private entrance into Lincoln Financial Field, exclusive for lounge members and located next to Eagles players entrance.
- Preferred parking
- Opens three hours prior to kickoff.
- All-inclusive food and beverages from pre-game through one hour postgame.
- Invitations to exclusive Premium Seating Member events throughout the year.
- Pre-sale access to additional special events at Lincoln Financial Field.
- Membership cost for Fox Bet Lounge – $3,750 (lower level) $5,500 (VIP upper level)
The DraftKings Field Club is a VIP experience with exclusive game day access for about twenty guests of the sportsbook. A sideline pen in the north end zone to watch the game. Inside, there will be seven TVs and lounge chairs
Photo c/o Philadelphia Eagles