The Philadelphia Eagles hit a Rocky Mountain high note in Week 10. As small road underdogs, the Eagles (+1.5) easily handled the Denver Broncos 30-13 and the score went UNDER (44.5) the total points line. Rookie DeVonta Smith’s two touchdowns helped put the Eagles ahead 20-10 at halftime. Quarterback Jalen Hurts seemed well on his way to surpassing his passing yards prop of 204.5 yards but only threw three passes in the second half. He finished with 178 passing yards, 2 TDs, 53 rush yards and a 103.2 quarterback rating.
All four of the Eagles (4-6) wins have come on the road. They return to Philadelphia in Week 11 to face the New Orleans Saints. The Saints lost to the Tennessee Titans 23-21 in Week 10. The Titans are on an NFL-best six game winning streak.
On Saturday night, DraftKings had the New Orleans vs. Eagles Week 11 game listed with the Birds as one-point home underdogs and the total points line at 43.5.
On Sunday night, other sports betting apps and FanDuel had the Eagles as the as 1.5-point favorites. The Eagles have not won at home yet this season.
New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting odds
New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 11 betting preview
New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles DraftKings
- The Eagles have a 53% win probability.
- The Eagles are 5-5 ATS; the Saints are 5-4 ATS.
- Eagles O/U record 5-5; Saints O/U record 5-4
- Eagles avg. points for 25.7; Saints avg. points for 24.7
- Eagles avg. points against 23.1; Saintsavg. points against 19.8
Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 11 player prop betting
Jalen Hurts Week 11 props
(via DraftKings Sportsbook)
Jalen Hurts Passing Yards
- Over/Under 204.5 (-115)
- Over 1.5: +130/Under 1.5: -170
Jalen Hurts rushing totals
- Over 47.5 (-115)/Under 47.5 (-115)
Jalen Hurts pass yards and passing touchdowns
- Week 10 vs. Broncos: 178 yards, 2 TDs
- Week 9 vs. Chargers: 162 yards, 1 TD
- Week 8 vs. Lions: 103 yards, 0 TD
- Week 7 vs. Raiders: 236 yards, 2 TDs
- Week 6 vs. Buccaneers: 115 yards, 1 TD
- Week 5 vs. Panthers: 198 yards, 0 TD
Hurts rush yards and rush TDs
- Broncos Week 10: 63 yards
- Chargers Week 9: 62 yards
- Lions Week 8 8: 71 yards
- Raiders Week 7: 61 yards
- Buccaneers Week 6: 44 yards, 2 TDs
- Panthers Week 5: 30 yards, 2 TDs
NFL Week 11 sportsbook promos
- Bet $5 and win $200: New users who bet $5+ on any NFL get $200 in free bets if your bet wins.
- NFL Same Game Parlay Profit Boost: Opt-in and get a 25% profit boost for any NFL game parlay.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $2,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $2,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Bet $20 get $10 parlay bonus: Place a $20+, 4+ leg parlay wager on any college football and/or NFL game through Nov. 8 and get a $10 site credit win or lose.
Philadelphia Eagles updated win totals and playoff odds
During the preseason, sportsbooks put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
After Week 8, DraftKings posted updated odds.
- Will the Eagles make the playoffs? No (-550)/Yes (+400)
- Regular season wins. Over 7.5 (-110)/Under 7.5 (-110)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Devonta Smith Rookie of the Year tracker
Pennsylvania sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
Compare NFL Week 11 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 11 odds at sportsbooks.
Lead image credit: Jack Dempsey/AP