The arrow is pointing up. The Philadelphia Eagles have won three games in a row. They’ve moved into the last playoff spot in the NFC and have earned a green arrow and “Rising Up” status for the NFL’s Playoff Picture .
But all that could change with a loss against the Washington Football Team this week.
Three teams lurk behind the Eagles with 7-8 records. So Philadelphia needs to keep winning to stay ahead in the NFL playoff race that will be settled next weekend.
Let’s take a look at the numbers.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Week 17 betting odds
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington odds and prop bets
Philadelphia Eagles odds and prop bets are available now at PA sportsbooks.
Jalen Hurts Weekly Special
FanDuel Sportsbook’s weekly special focuses on Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts and his total touchdowns.
- Jalen Hurts to throw for 1+ touchdowns and rush for 1+ touchdowns: +200
Eagles vs. Washington player props
At DraftKings, a number of player props are already live.
Passing Yardage Props
- Jalen Hurts – Over 206.5 (-115)/Under 206.5 (-115)
- Taylor Heinicke – Over 196.5 (-115)/Under 196.5 (-115)
- Hurts – Over 1.5 (+120)/Under 1.5 (-165)
- Heinicke – Over 1.5 (+160)/Under 1.5 (-215)
- Hurts – Over 0.5 (+100)/Under 0.5 (-135)
- Heinicke – Over 0.5 (-140)/Under 0.5 (+105)
Hurts Rushing Yardage Prop
- Over 44.5 (-115)/Under 44.5 (-115)
Receiving Yardage Props
- Dallas Goedert – Over 54.5 (-115)/Under 54.5 (-115)
- DeVonta Smith – Over 55.5 (-115)/Under 55.5 (-115)
- Terry McLaurin – Over 51.5 (-115)/Under 51.5 (-115)
In addition, the DK Weekly Special features the game’s top receivers.
- DeVonta Smith & Terry McLaurin Over 149.5 combined receiving yards: YES (+120)
Touchdown scorer props
FOX Bet is loaded up with both team and individual player prop bets for the NFC East showdown.
One of the boosted wagers pays out +200 odds (from +160) if the Eagles score points in every quarter.
There is also pricing available for the game’s touchdown scorers. And with Philadelphia running back Miles Sanders out Sunday with a broken hand, Boston Scott and Jordan Howard have the lowest odds among the Eagles.
First Touchdown Scorer/Last Touchdown Scorer Odds
- Antonio Gibson: +590, +650
- Boston Scott: +600, +675
- Jordan Howard: +625, +650
- Jaret Patterson: +625, +590
- Jalen Hurts: +700, +750
- DeVonta Smith: +775, +900
- Dallas Goedert: +875, +1000
- Terry McLaurin: +1100, +1000
- Kenneth Gainwell: +1200, +1250
- Curtis Samuel: +1600, +1500
- Jonathan Williams: +1700, +1600
- Ricky Seals-Jones: +1700, +1600
- Quez Watkins: +1800, +1900
- Jalen Reagor: +1900, +1800
- Taylor Heinicke: +1900, +2000
Pricing is also available on additional players at longer odds.
Anytime Touchdown Scorer
- Antonio Gibson: +100
- Boston Scott: +105
- Jordan Howard: +110
- Jaret Patterson: +100
- Jalen Hurts: +135
- DeVonta Smith: +145
- Dallas Goedert: +170
- Terry McLaurin: +210
- Kenneth Gainwell: +255
- Curtis Samuel: +350
- Jonathan Williams: +390
- Ricky Seals-Jones: +385
- Quez Watkins: +450
- Jalen Reagor: +420
- Taylor Heinicke: +480
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington parlays
BetMGM’s menu for the Eagles Week 17 matchup features a number of pre-built parlays.
Here are a few of them:
- Patriots, Buccaneers, Eagles, and Rams all to win: +200
- Washington and Baltimore both to win: +550
- Eagles to score 30+ points: +190
- Washington to win 40+ total points scored: +280
Players can also find pricing for alternate spreads/totals, the winning margin, and a whole host of other options at BetMGM.
BetMGM and many other sportsbooks and betting apps will also have live betting odds posted once the game begins.
Compare NFL Week 17 odds
Lead image Matt Rourke/AP