There’s nothing like home cooking at the holidays. The Philadelphia Eagles got their first home win of the 2021 season beating the New Orleans Saints 40-29. The Eagles opened as 1.5-point favorites and moved to 3-point favorites by kickoff. The Saints put up 22 points in the fourth quarter to send the game Over for total points (42.5).
Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts continued to progress and scored the first touchdown and two more rushing touchdowns. He is the first quarterback in Eagles history to rush for three touchdowns in a game. Cash that futures prop on Jalen Hurts Over 7.5 rushing touchdowns since he now has 8.
The Eagles (5-6) visit the New York Giants in Week 12. The Giants lost 30-10 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday Night Football in Week 11.
Sports betting apps have the Eagles as 3.5-point favorites with the total points line opened at 46.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants betting odds
Eagles vs. Giants betting preview from DraftKings
- The Eagles have a 63% win probability.
- The Eagles are 6-5 ATS; Giants 5-5 ATS
- Eagles O/U record 6-5; Giants O/U record 3-6-1
- Eagles avg. points for 27; Giants avg. points for 18.9
- Eagles avg. points against 23; Giants avg. points against 24.6
- The Eagles have won eight of their last nine games against the Giants.
- Eight of the Giants’ last nine home games have gone under the total points line.
- The road team has covered the spread in five of the last six games between Eagles vs. Giants.
Philadelphia Eagles Week 12 player prop betting
(via DraftKings Sportsbook)
Jalen Hurts: Over/Under 198.5 (-115)
Daniel Jones: Over/Under 226.5 (-115)
Jalen Hurts: Over 1.5 (+135)/Under 1.5 (-185)
Daniel Jones: Over 1.5 (+180)/Under 1.5 (-175)
Jalen Hurts: Over/Under 48.5 (-115)
Jalen Hurts pass yards and passing touchdowns
- Week 11 vs. Saints: 147 yards, 0 TD
- Week 10 vs. Broncos: 178 yards, 2 TDs
- Week 9 vs. Chargers: 162 yards, 1 TD
- Week 8 vs. Lions: 103 yards, 0 TD
- Week 7 vs. Raiders: 236 yards, 2 TDs
- Week 6 vs. Buccaneers: 115 yards, 1 TD
- Week 5 vs. Panthers: 198 yards, 0 TD
Hurts rush yards and rush TDs
- Saints Week 11: 69 yards, 3 TDs
- Broncos Week 10: 63 yards
- Chargers Week 9: 62 yards
- Lions Week 8 8: 71 yards
- Raiders Week 7: 61 yards
- Buccaneers Week 6: 44 yards, 2 TDs
- Panthers Week 5: 30 yards, 2 TDs
Eagles vs. Giants NFL Week 12 promos and bet boosts
Unibet Sports PA has a special odds boost for the pre-game moneyline, bumping the Birds from -175 to +200.
It’s an exclusive deal with Play Pennsylvania and PA Online Casinos readers.
- Sign up using the promo code: BOOST
- Go to the sportsbook lobby, and go to the Eagles vs. Giants game
- Add this bet to your bet slip: “Philadelphia Eagles Moneyline”
- The boosted odds of +200 will show instantly
- One Boost per player. Max Stake $25 per boost.
- Promotion Period November 24th – November 28th
The max amount boosted on the exclusive promotion is $25, capping the boosted winnings at $50. Currently, the Eagles are -175 on the moneyline and 3.5-point favorites, and those numbers could grow as the week goes on.
Philadelphia Eagles updated win totals and playoff odds
During the preseason, sportsbooks put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
After Week 8, DraftKings posted updated odds.
- Will the Eagles make the playoffs? No (-550)/Yes (+400)
- Regular season wins. Over 7.5 (-110)/Under 7.5 (-110)
After Week 11
- Will the Eagles make the playoffs? No (-150)/Yes (+120)
- Regular season wins: Over 8.5 (-165)/Under 6.5 (+130)
Philadelphia Eagles next three weeks
- Nov. 28 at New York Giants
- Dec. 5 at New York Jets
- Week 14 bye
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Devonta Smith Rookie of the Year tracker
Pennsylvania sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Tracking Jalen Hurts and DeVonta Smith season-long props
Prior to the start of the season, total passing yard props for Jalen Hurts
- BetMGM: Over 3600.5 (-110)/Under 3600.5 (-110)
- DraftKings: Over 3650.5 (-115)/Under 3650.5 (-115)
- FanDuel: Over 3750 (-112)/Under 3750 (-112)
Jalen Hurts passing touchdowns
- BetMGM: Over 20.5 (-125)/Under 20.5 (-110)
Jalen Hurts regular season rushing touchdowns
- DraftKings: Over 7.5 (-130)/Under 7.5 (+100)
Jalen Hurts interceptions thrown
- Over 12.5 (-130)/Under 12.5 (+100)
Devonta Smith season props
DeVonta Smith regular season receiving TDs
- DraftKings: Over 5.5 (-140)/Under 5.5 (+110)
DeVonta Smith regular season receiving yards
- DraftKings: Over 775.5 (-115)/Under 775.5 (115)
- FanDuel: Over 800.5 (-112)/Under 800.5 (-112)
Compare NFL Week 12 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 12 odds at sportsbooks.
Lead image credit: Jack Dempsey/AP