After a high-flying start in Week 1, the Philadelphia Eagles came back to earth in Week 2. They lost their home opener 17-11 to the San Francisco 49ers. Despite numerous opportunities, the Eagles were unable to cover (+3.5) and squandered away chances for an outright win (+155.).
In Week 3, the Eagles (1-1) go to Dallas to face the Cowboys (1-1) for an NFC East Monday Night Football matchup. Dallas needed a last-second 56-yard field goal to beat the Chargers 20-17 in Week 2.
Most Pennsylvania sportsbooks opened with the Eagles as a 3.5-point underdogs, with the the total points line at 51.5.
2021 Philadelphia Eagles Week 3 lines
NFL Week 3 lines at Pennsylvania sports betting apps listed below.
Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys Week 3 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys betting stats from DraftKings
- The Cowboys have a 64% win probability.
- The Eagles are 1-1 ATS; the Cowboys are 2-0 ATS..
- Eagles O/U record 0-2; Cowboys O/U record 1-1
- Seven of the Cowboys’ last eight home games against NFC East opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Eagles have lost six of their last seven road games.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread in five of their last six games.
Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys betting splits from DraftKings (Sept. 27):
- 73% of the money is on the Cowboys (-3.5)
- 55% of the money is on the OVER (51)
- 57% of the money is on the Cowboys on the ML (-190)
Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys betting splits from FanDuel (Sept. 26):
- 80% of the money is on the Cowboys (-3)
- 64% of the money is on the OVER (51.5)
- 54% of the money is on the Cowboys on the ML (+155)
Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys Week 3 player prop betting
- Dak Prescott: Over 295.5 (-115)/Under 295.5 (-115)
- Jalen Hurts: Over 241.5 (-115)/Under 241.5 (-115)
- Dak Prescott: Over 1.5 (-140)/Under 1.5 (+105)
- Jalen Hurts: Ober 1.5 (+120)/Under 1.5 (-155)
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
- DeVonta Smith first touchdown +1200 (50%)
- Tony Pollard first touchdown +1100 (40%)
- Miles Sanders first touchdown +1000 (20%)
- Jalen Hurts last touchdown +1000 (20%)
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 3
- Philadelphia Eagles player specials: Jalen Hurts and Dak Prescott each with a rushing touchdown (yes) +500.
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Opt-in and place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at BetMGM
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook in PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Eagles vs. Cowboys Week 3 odds boosts at sports betting apps
- Either CeeDee Lamb or Ezekiel Elliot to record a first half touchdown boosted from +120 to +145
- Dak Prescott to record 3+ passing TDs boosted from +165 to +190
- Jalen Hurts to record over 350+ all purpose yards boosted from +220 to +250
- Eagles and Cowboys each to score 2+ touchdowns and 2+ field goals boosted from +270 to +220
- Jalen Hurts to throw for for 225+ yards and Eagles to win boosted from +205 to +250
- Prescott to record over 305.5 yards of total offense (yes) -118
- CeeDee Lamb and DeVonta Smith both to score a TD (yes) +550
- Jalen Hurts to rush for over 40.5 yards and Eagles to score over 21.5 (yes) +125
- Jalen Hurts 200+ passing yards and 60+ rushing yards boosted from +160 to +200
- Miles Sanders or Dallas Goedert to score a TD in the first half boosted from +170 to +200
- Eagles to score in every quarter boosted from +170 to +200
- Zeke Elliot 80+ rushing yards and to to score a TD boosted from +310 to +350
- CeeDee Lamb and DeVonta Smith both to score a TD boosted from +400 to +500
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
|Week 6 |
|Week 12 |
|Week 14||Week 15|
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 6||After Week 8||After Week 11|
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600||+1600||+1600||+2000||+5000||+5000|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 4||After Week 5||After Week 6||After Week 8|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000||+4000||+10000||+10000||+20000|
2021 NFL Week 3 lines
Updated NFL Week 3 lines below:
Lead image credit: Matt Rourke/AP