The Philadelphia Eagles made quite an opening statement in Week 1. With a new head coach and starting quarterback, the underdog Eagles (+3.5) defeated the Falcons, 32-6. The betting public at DraftKings were all over the Eagles. The highest percentage of moneyline handle of any Week 1 game was on the Eagles (+155).
Jalen Hurts stellar performance sent his MVP odds on the move from +6500 to +3500 at DraftKings. He took an even bigger leap at BetMGM going from +8000 to +3500.
In Week 2, the the Eagles return to a full capacity Lincoln Financial Field to face the San Francisco 49ers.
Pennsylvania sportsbooks open with the Eagles as a 3.5-point underdogs, with the the total points line at 50.
2021 Philadelphia Eagles Week 2 lines
NFL Week 2 lines at Pennsylvania sports betting apps listed below.
San Francisco 49ers vs. Eagles Week 2 betting preview
San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting stats from DraftKings
- The 49ers have a 62% win probability.
- The Eagles were 1-0 ATS; the 49ers are 0-1 ATS..
- Eagles O/U record 1-0; 49ers O/U record 0-1
- The 49ers have lost five of their last six games as favorites.
- The home team has covered the spread in nine of the Eagles’ last 10 games.
- Twelve of the Eagles’ last 15 home games have gone UNDER the total points line.
49ers vs. Eagles betting splits at FanDuel as of Sept. 19.
- 63% of the money is on the 49ers (-3)
- 67% of money is on the OVER (49.5)
- 91% of the money is on the Eagles ML
49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 2 player prop betting
Jalen Hurts Over 232.5 (-115)/Under 232.5 (-115)
Jimmy Garopollo Ober 255.5 (-115)/Under 255.5
Jalen Hurts Over 1.5 (+105)/Under 1.5 (-140)
Jimmy Garopollo Over 1.5 (-135)/Under 1.5 (+100)
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
- DeVonta Smith first touchdown scorer (+1400)
- Kenneth Gainwell touchdown scorer (+310)
- Kyle Juszczyk last touchdown (+2500)
- Jalen Reagor last touchdown (+1800)
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 2
- Philadelphia Eagles player specials: Jalen Hurts over .5 rushing TDs and DeVonta Smith over .5 receiving TDs (yes) +400.
- Bet $1 and get $200: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $200 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
Promos at BetMGM
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook in PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Eagles Week 2 bet boosts at PA sportsbooks
- DeVonta Smith 70+ receiving yards boosted from (-210) to +280
- Jalen Hurts to throw 2+ touchdowns boosted from (+105) to +125
- DeVonta Smith to score a touchdown boosted from (+210) to +240
- Eagles to score a touchdown boosted from (-1000) to +100
- Garoppolo and Hurts 2+ passing touchdowns each boosted from (+220) to +250
- DeVonta Smith to score the a TD in the first half boosted from (+250) to +400
- Hurts 200+ passing yards, 50+ rushing yards, and 1+ rushing TD boosted from (+400) to +450
Philadelphia Eagles 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Eagles went 4-11-1 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in three years. Sports betting apps put the Eagles win total at 6.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +260 for them to make the playoffs.
Philadelphia Eagles odds tracker
PA online sportsbooks have betting markets for MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year. Nick Sirianni opened at +5000 for Coach of the Year however, Coach of the Year betting is not available in PA.
DeVonta Smith Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|After NFL Draft||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2
|DeVonta Smith ROY odds||+1400||+2200||+1000||+1600|
Jalen Hurts MVP odds tracker
|Open||After Week 1||After Week 2|
|Jalen Hurts MVP odds||+6500||+3500||+5000|
2021 NFL Week 2 lines
See updated NFL Week 2 lines below:
Lead image credit: Danny Karnik/AP