When visiting Pennsylvania casinos, perhaps nothing can top the feeling of hitting the jackpot at the slots or going on a heater at tables. But at some Pennsylvania casinos with hotels, guests have the option to play, stay and visit the pool. And as the temperatures approach triple-digits, the first few steps into a cool pool feel absolutely wonderful.
All Pennsylvania casinos are open, the state has dropped its indoor mask mandate, and drink service has returned to the casino floor. If you are ready to play, stay and swim – here are casinos in Pennsylvania that have pools. Also, we have some suggestions for your summer trip to Atlantic City.
The pool at Mount Airy Casino
The Get Wet Ultra Pool at Mount Airy Casino is an indoor/outdoor pool. It features an underwater passageway where guests can swim from indoors to outdoors between two adjoining pools. Daybeds and cabanas are available. During the colder months, the indoor pool is heated. The pool is available for hotel guests only.
Pool at Mount Airy Casino hours
- 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Pool kitchen hours
- 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The pool at Valley Forge Casino
Valley Forge Casino brought a “beach” to the land-locked casino. The 20,000 sq. ft area at Valley Beach has an outdoor pool, a real sand beach, lounge chairs and games.
Valley Beach Hours
- Monday – Sunday, noon – 8 p.m.
- Valley Beach will be closed July 19-August 2 due to construction affecting the area.
Admission information for Valley Beach
- All Emerald, Onyx, and Titanium B Connected cardholders can visit the pool any day with 3 additional guests.
- Book an overnight stay for up to 4 people and you’ll have exclusive access to the pool (weather permitting) during your entire stay.
Entertainment at Valley Beach
($10 cover charge)
- July 2: Don’t Call Me Francis from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m
- July 16: Wildflower from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Pools at Atlantic City Casinos
In the annual summer tradition, many Pennsylvanians head to the Jersey Shore. Here are some of our favorite pools at Atlantic City casinos.
Borgata Outdoor Pool: The outdoor pool at Borgata is now open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Water Club: Sorry, the Water Club (one of our favorite places to stay in A.C) is temporarily closed (the hotel and the pool).
The Tropicana: The Tropicana has four pools including the Cabana Five Bar and Pool Deck which was voted by 10Best readers as having one of the best hotel pools in the country.
The Pool at Harrah’s: The already-hashtag worthy Pool After Dark will drain your phone battery even more with Vibe dining. It combines upscale ambiance and high-energy entertainment with “Instagram worthy,” food and drink. David Danzis at NJGambling has videos of the aerialist and fire dancers who perform while you have dinner.
Updates on the Pool at Harrah’s
- The charge to use The Pool is $20 per hotel room for up to two guests. Each additional hotel guest is $10 per person. If you are a non-hotel guest, the charge is $30 per person.
- The reason for the charge as listed on the website is “we have aligned with our sister properties, Caesars & Tropicana who implement a cover charge for their pool.”
- Access to The Pool is complimentary for Seven Stars and Diamond members and one guest. Both must be hotel guests to enter. For more information about the Pool at Harrah’s in Atlantic City, visit their website.
Lead image c/o Valley Forge Casino.