The Nittany Lions have climbed over their season win total. And now, Penn State (9-2) takes aim at Michigan State, with the Land Grant Trophy serving as a potential capstone to a respectable regular season. After beating Rutgers last week (55-10), the Nittany Lions can reach 10 wins with a victory over Michigan State on Saturday in Beaver Stadium (4 p.m. on FS1).
Most PA sportsbooks have the No. 11 Nittany Lions as 18-point favorites in their final home game of the season. The over/under is set at 52.5 points.
Penn State betting lines vs. Michigan State
Penn State betting preview vs. Michigan State
Stats provided courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook
- Penn State 8-3 ATS; Michigan State 4-7 ATS
- Penn State 8-3 O/U; Michigan State 5-6 O/U
- Penn State 35.9 avg. points for; Michigan State 25.2 avg. points for
- Penn State 18.2 avg. points against; Michigan State 26.7 avg. points against
Penn State players to watch
- Nicholas Singleton: The freshman running back had 62 yards on just nine carries last week and pushed his season rushing total to 863 yards. There’s a chance Penn State has two freshman running backs with double digit touchdowns this season, giving the Nittany Lions a promising future on offense.
- Kaytron Allen: The second half of PSU’s freshman duo ran for 117 yards on 11 carries last Saturday, and added a touchdown against Rutgers. He now has 748 yards and 9 TDs this season.
- Sean Clifford: The super senior quarterback has completed 62.4% of his passes this season with 18 TDs and 7 interceptions. He could reach 2,500 passing yards for the year with 160 against Michigan State.
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has 14 legal and regulated sports betting apps. You can bet on college football in PA in a variety of ways, including:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see betting lines for wagers on individual players, such as Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.
Penn State Football 2022 betting odds
Last week’s victory vs. Rutgers pushed Penn State past its regular season win total. All those who made that wager this offseason now own winning tickets.
Let’s take a look at some of the other Penn State preseason betting futures from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Win total: Over 8 (-150)/Under 8 (+125)
- Odds to win National Championship: +10000
- Odds to win Big Ten East: +800
- To win 10+ games: +300
Pitt vs. Miami NCAAF betting preview
The Pitt Panthers have found some late-season momentum with three straight ACC wins. Last Saturday, the Panthers (7-4) narrowly defeated Duke 28-26.
They are second in the Coastal Division heading into Saturday’s game against Miami (5-6). The Hurricanes are 3-4 in that same division and got trounced by Clemson last week, 40-10.
Pitt running back Israel Ibanikanda is within striking distance of reaching 1,500 rushing yards this season and 20 touchdowns. He currently has 1,320 yards and 18 touchdowns.
Miami is led by sophomore quarterback Tyler Van Dyke, who has thrown for 1,761 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and four interceptions this year. Van Dyke led the Hurricanes to a 38-34 ACC road win over Pitt last year.
Most PA sportsbooks and betting apps have the Panthers as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday night. The game’s total is set at 43.5 points. Television coverage will be broadcast on the ACC Network at 8 p.m.
Pitt betting lines vs. Miami
College Football Week 13 odds
The focus of the college football world will be on Columbus, Ohio this weekend, where the No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes will face No. 3 Michigan in what the locals call The Game.
Here’s a closer look at that contest and a few other big ones from this weekend:
- No. 2 Ohio State (11-0) vs. No. 2 Michigan (11-0): 12 p.m. on FOX
- BetMGM spread: OSU -7.5
- One of college football’s best rivalries gains even more attention with both teams being undefeated. Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud could boost his Heisman Trophy chances with a big game on Saturday.
- No. 15 Notre Dame (8-3) vs. No. 6 USC (10-1): 7:30 p.m. on ABC
- BetMGM spread: USC -5.5
- USC could climb into the College Football Playoff with a little bit of luck and late-season wins over the Irish and in the Pac-12 Championship game.
- No. 5 LSU (9-2) vs. Texas A&M (4-7): 7 p.m. on ESPN
- BetMGM spread: LSU -9.5
- The LSU Tigers are on the doorstep of the playoff and will likely get in if they can beat Georgia in the SEC Championship game. The Aggies would love to add some shine to a miserable season (1-6 in the SEC) with an upset on Saturday.
Complete College Football Week 13 betting lines at PA sportsbooks
If you’re building some parlay wagers this weekend, here is the full list of Week 13 college football games and spreads.