Penn State snapped a three-game losing streak by beating Maryland, 31-14. The Nittany Lions led 7-6 at the half, but opened it up to easily cover the 10-point spread.
No. 23 Penn State will host No. 9 Michigan (8-1 overall, 5-1 Big Ten) at noon on Nov. 13. The win makes Penn State (6-3, 3-3 Big Ten) bowl-eligible. Michigan is coming off a 29-7 win over Indiana.
After starting the season 5-0, Penn State was +3000 win the College Football National Championship. Now, at 5-3, their odds are +50,000. Their odds for a Big Ten Championship were +500, now they are +50,000.
Sports betting apps opened with Penn State between a 1 to 1.5-point favorite with the total points line at 48.5.
Michigan vs. Penn State betting lines, odds and preview
Penn State vs. Michigan betting info from DraftKings
- Penn State is 6-2-1 ATS; Michigan 7-2 ATS
- Penn State O/U record 2-7; Michigan O/U 4-5
- Penn State avg. points for 27; Michigan avg. points for 36.2
- Penn State avg. points against 16.7; Michigan avg. points against 16
Player props are not offered at PA sportsbooks. You won’t see markets such as individual player props for over/under passing yards for quarterbacks.
Players to watch for Penn State
- Sean Clifford has passed for 2371 yards, 16 TDs, and 6 INTs
- Jahan Dotson hauled in 932 receiving yards and 9 TDs
- Noah Cain leads the Nittany Lions with 293 rushing yards
Players to watch for Michigan
- Cade McNamara passed for 1666 yards, 9 TDs and 2 INTs
- Hassan Haskins carried the ball for 829 yards and 11 TDs
- Cornelius Johnson has 426 receiving yards and 3 TDs
College football promos at sports betting apps
- New user promo: Risk-free first bet up to $1,000. If your first bet loses, you’ll get up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- New user promo: When you join FanDuel sportsbook and place your first bet, if you lose, you’ll get a refund of up $1,000 in site credit.
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105). Their remaining schedule is home versus Michigan, home versus Rutgers and on the road against No. 8 Michigan State.
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400||+50,000|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000||+20000|
Complete College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Julio Cortez/AP