The over is in sight. Penn State has once again endured a few disappointing losses, but after last week’s win at Indiana, two more wins will push Penn State past its regular season win total.
The next step arrives on Saturday, when the Nittany Lions host Maryland in State College (3:30 p.m. on FOX).
No. 14 Penn State (7-2) is a 10-point favorite at most PA sportsbooks in the showdown with the Terrapins (6-3). The game’s total is listed at 59 points.
Penn State betting lines vs. Maryland
Penn State betting preview vs. Maryland
Stats provided courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook
- Penn State 6-3 ATS; Maryland 4-5 ATS
- Penn State 7-2 O/U; Maryland 4-5 O/U
- Penn State 34.4 avg. points for; Maryland 31.4 avg. points for
- Penn State 21.1 avg. points against; Maryland 24.0 avg. points against
Players to watch for Penn State
- Kaytron Allen: Penn State’s freshman running back is part of a potent 1-2 punch for the Nittany Lions. Allen rushed for 86 yards and three touchdowns against Indiana, while adding 72 yards receiving. He now has 588 total rushing yards and eight total touchdowns on the season.
- Nicholas Singleton: The other half of PSU’s burgeoning rushing attack had 73 yards and a touchdown against the Hoosiers, moving to 679 yards on the season. Singleton also has eight total touchdowns, giving the Nittany Lions plenty of hope for the future.
- Parker Washington: Washington was fairly quiet with just four catches and 30 receiving yards against the Hoosiers, but he has been electric at times this season. He’ll look to break out once again vs. Maryland.
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has 14 legal and regulated sports betting apps. You can bet on college football in PA in a variety of ways, including:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see betting lines for wagers on individual players, such as Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.
Penn State Football 2022 odds
After last week’s victory, Penn State needs just two more wins in its final three games to reach the team’s regular season over.
Let’s take a look at Penn State’s preseason betting futures from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Win total: Over 8 (-150)/Under 8 (+125)
- Odds to win National Championship: +10000
- Odds to win Big Ten East: +800
- To win 10+ games: +300
Pitt vs. Virginia NCAAF betting preview
The Pitt Panthers pulled off a 19-9 upset victory last week against Syracuse and hope to maintain the momentum on the road against Virginia on Saturday (12 p.m. on the ACC Network).
The Cavaliers (3-6) lost a close one to North Carolina (31-28), dropping them to 6th in the ACC Coastal Division.
Pitt is a 4.5-point favorite on Saturday with the over/under set at 40.5 points. Star running back Israel Abanikanda should return for the Panthers after missing last week’s game with an injury.
Pitt betting lines vs. Virginia
College Football Week 11 odds
Saturday’s showcase game features No. 4 TCU, a recent addition to the College Football Playoff, and No. 18 Texas.
Here’s an in-depth look at that game and a few other notable matchups on Saturday:
- No. 4 TCU (9-0) vs. No. 18 Texas (6-3)
- BetMGM spread: Texas -7
- TCU hopes to prove its place in the playoff with a road win over its in-state rival. Texas can expect a raucous crowd with ESPN’s College Gameday live in Austin for the occasion.
- No. 9 Alabama (7-2) vs. No. 11 Ole Miss (8-1)
- BetMGM spread: Alabama -11.5
- Alabama looks to recover from an overtime loss at LSU that may have eliminated the Crimson Tide from the playoff race. Ole Miss escaped Texas A&M last week, but faces its toughest test of the season Saturday.
- No. 25 Washington (7-2) vs. No. 6 Oregon (8-1)
- BetMGM spread: Oregon -13.5
- Oregon’s only loss this season is to No. 1 Georgia. The Ducks can stay in the playoff conversation with another ranked win. The Huskies have recorded three straight wins since suffering back-to-back losses against UCLA and Arizona State.
Complete Week 11 college football betting lines at PA sportsbooks
If you’re planning to make some parlay wagers this weekend, here is the full list of Week 11 college football games and spreads.