Penn State simply can’t solve Ohio State. The Nittany Lions (+17) fell to the Buckeyes 33-24, losing their third straight game. Penn State has only beaten Ohio State once since 2016. However, although Penn State can’t beat the Buckeyes, they often cover the point spread against them. In their last five matchups, Penn State has covered four times.
After starting the season 5-0, Penn State was +3000 win the College Football National Championship. Now, at 5-3, their odds are +50,000. Their odds for a Big Ten Championship were +500, now they are +50,000.
Maryland (5-3 overall, 2-3 Big Ten) hosts Penn State on Saturday afternoon and the Terrapins will be double-digit home underdogs. Sports betting apps have the Nittany Lions as 11-point favorites.
Penn State vs. Maryland betting lines, odds and preview
Maryland vs. Penn State betting info from DraftKings
- Penn State is 5-2-1 ATS; Maryland 3-5 ATS
- Penn State O/U record 2-6; Maryland O/U 4-4
- Penn State avg. points for 26.5; Maryland avg. points for 29.3
- Penn State avg. points against 17; Maryland avg. points against 30.4
- Maryland has failed to cover the spread in each of its last 7 games against AP ranked teams.
Player props are not offered at PA sportsbooks. You won’t see markets such as individual player props for over/under passing yards for quarterbacks.
Penn State vs. Maryland betting splits at BetMGM
- 55% of the money is on Penn State (-10.5)
- 82% of the money is on the OVER (55.5)
- 91% of the money is on Maryland ML (+350)
Penn State vs. Maryland betting splits at DraftKings
- 78% of the money is on Penn State (-10)
- 53% of the money is on the OVER (55.5)
- 92% of the money is on Penn State ML (-425)
College football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
- Bet $1 get $150: New users who place a $1 wager on a college football game or on the NFL, get $150 in free bets.
- Parlay boost: Get a 33% profit boost on any 3-leg college football parlay.
- Risk free bet: Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in free bets if it loses.
- One game parlay: Opt-in to the promo and place a $25+ one game parlay on a college football game. Get a $10 free bet to use on live betting for any sport.
- 20% parlay boost on college football every week
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105)
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400||+50,000|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000||+20000|
Complete College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Jay LaPrete/AP