It’s the same old story. Penn State’s early-season success has been erased by losses to Michigan and Ohio State (44-31 last Saturday), and now the Nittany Lions must regroup, again, with a road game against Indiana on Saturday (3:30 p.m. on ABC).
No. 15 Penn State (6-2) is a 14-point favorite vs. Indiana at most PA sports betting apps. The game’s over/under is set at 50.5 points.
Penn State betting lines vs. Indiana
Penn State betting preview vs. Indiana
Stats provided courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook
- Penn State 5-3 ATS; Indiana 3-5 ATS
- Penn State 6-2 O/U; Indiana 4-4 O/U
- Penn State 33.1 avg. points for; Indiana 24.5 avg. points for
- Penn State 22 avg. points against; Indiana 30.6 avg. points against
Players to watch for Penn State
- Parker Washington: The wideout had perhaps the best game of his Penn State career last Saturday, racking up 11 receptions for 179 yards and a touchdown. Can he follow that up with an encore against the Hoosiers?
- Kaytron Allen: Allen had 76 rushing yards last week, including a hard-nosed one-yard touchdown run that gave the Nittany Lions a fourth quarter lead. Allen’s emergence gives Penn State a potent 1-2 rushing attack with fellow freshman Noah Singleton.
- Drew Allar: After yet another uneven performance by super-senior Sean Clifford, many PSU fans have to be wondering if the future is now. Allar only has 209 passing yards on the season, but many believe the well-regarded freshman quarterback might have a higher ceiling than his counterpart.
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has 14 legal and regulated sports betting apps. You can bet on college football in PA in a variety of ways, including:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see betting lines for wagers such as “Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.”
Penn State Football 2022 odds
Penn State needs three more wins in its final four games to reach the team’s regular season over.
Let’s take a look at Penn State’s preseason betting futures from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Win total: Over 8 (-150)/Under 8 (+125)
- Odds to win National Championship: +10000
- Odds to win Big Ten East: +800
- To win 10+ games: +300
Pitt vs. Syracuse NCAAF betting preview
Both Pitt (4-4) and No. 20 Syracuse (6-2) have stumbled in recent weeks, as both teams enter Saturday’s contest with two-game losing streaks.
Pitt has suffered back-to-back losses against Louisville and North Carolina. Syracuse has dropped consecutive games to Clemson and Notre Dame.
The Panthers continue to rely heavily on running back Israel Abanikanda, who rushed for 127 yards and three touchdowns in last week’s loss.
Syracuse is led by quarterback Garrett Shrader, who has 14 passing touchdowns and six rushing scores on the season.
Most PA sportsbooks and betting apps have Pitt as a 3-point favorite in Saturday’s game. The total is set at 48 points. Television coverage will be broadcast at 3:30 p.m. on the ACC Network.
Pitt betting lines vs. Syracuse
College Football Week 10 odds
Saturday’s headline game is newly-crowned No. 1 Tennessee (first in the College Football Playoff rankings) vs. No. 3 Georgia in Athens.
Here’s a more in-depth look at that game and some other notable ones on Saturday’s slate:
- No. 1 Tennessee (7-0) vs. No. 3 Georgia (8-0): 3:30 p.m. on CBS
- BetMGM Spread: Georgia -8
- This SEC East showdown now qualifies as the biggest game of the season. The winner has a very strong case for the College Football Playoff, even if another loss arrives later in the season.
- No. 6 Alabama (7-1) vs. No. 10 LSU (6-2): 7:00 p.m. on ESPN
- BetMGM Spread: Alabama -13
- The Crimson Tide looks to stay alive in the College Football Playoff race against the Tigers, who have won six out of their last seven games and just upset Ole Miss last week.
- No. 4 Clemson (7-0) vs. Notre Dame (5-3): 7:30 p.m. on NBC
- BetMGM Spread: Clemson -4
- Clemson faces perhaps its toughest road game of the entire year on Saturday. The Irish could add some shine to a rather mediocre season with a win against the undefeated Tigers.
Complete Week 10 college football betting lines at PA sportsbooks
If you’re looking to make some parlay wagers this weekend, here is the full list of Week 10 college football games.