The Penn State Nittany Lions (+1.5) suffered a rough 23-20 loss against Iowa during a crazy Saturday of college football. Quarterback Sean Clifford left early in the second quarter with an unspecified injury with the Nittany Lions ahead 17-3.
The loss sent Penn State from (5-1) from No. 4 to No. 7 in the AP Polls. Penn State hosts Illinois (2-5) on October 23 for homecoming. Then, they visit Ohio State on October 30.
Sports betting apps have the Penn State has 23.5-point favorites against Illinois.
Illinois vs. Penn State betting lines, odds and preview
Illinois vs. Penn State betting info from DraftKings
- Penn State is 4-1-1 ATS; Illinois 4-3 ATS
- Penn State O/U record 2-4; Illinois O/U 1-6
- Penn State avg. points for 28.3; Illinois avg. points for 17.7
- Penn State avg. points against 13.8; Illinois avg. points against 24.6
However, player props are not offered at PA sportsbooks. You won’t see markets such as individual player props for over/under passing yards for quarterbacks.
College football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
- Bet $1 get $150: New users who place a $1 wager on a college football game or on the NFL, get $150 in free bets.
- Parlay boost: Get a 33% profit boost on any 3-leg college football parlay.
- Risk free bet: Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in free bets if it loses.
- One game parlay: Opt-in to the promo and place a $25+ one game parlay on a college football game. Get a $10 free bet to use on live betting for any sport.
- 20% parlay boost on college football every week
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105)
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400||+50,000|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000||+20000|
Complete College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Matthew Putney/AP