The No. 6 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) are heavily favored, by 30 points, versus the FCS Villanova Wildcats at Beaver Stadium on Saturday, September 25, 2021. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 53.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Beaver Stadium
Nittany Lions Player Insights
- Sean Clifford leads Penn State with 757 passing yards (252.3 ypg) on 67-of-94 passing with four touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 87 rushing yards (29 ypg) on 23 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Noah Cain, has carried the ball 47 times for 162 yards (54 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught eight passes for 57 yards (19 per game).
- Jahan Dotson’s 245 receiving yards (81.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Parker Washington has caught 18 passes for 153 yards (51 yards per game) this year.
- Keandre Lambert’s nine catches have netted him 111 yards (37 ypg).
Nittany Lions Betting Insights
- Penn State has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-0-0).
- Games involving Penn State have yet to hit the over once this season.
- The Nittany Lions won 28-20 last time out when they took on the Auburn Tigers. The Nittany Lions were listed as 4-point favorites and covered that spread.
- The total scoring in that game went under 52.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from