The No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-1, 4-0 Big Ten) bring the first-ranked scoring offense in the country into a contest versus the No. 20 Penn State Nittany Lions (5-2, 2-2 Big Ten), who have the No. 6 defense on Saturday, October 30, 2021. The Buckeyes are heavy, 19.5-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 60.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Stadium: Ohio Stadium
Nittany Lions Player Insights
- Sean Clifford has thrown for 1,647 yards (235.3 ypg) to lead Penn State, completing 64.6% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 145 rushing yards (20.7 ypg) on 49 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Noah Cain’s team-high 245 rushing yards (35.0 per game) have come on 78 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Keyvone Lee has rushed for 228 yards (32.6 per game) on 45 carries.
- Jahan Dotson’s 563 receiving yards (80.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 49 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Parker Washington has put up a 374-yard season so far (53.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 32 passes.
- Keandre Lambert’s 21 catches are good enough for 334 yards (47.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Nittany Lions Team Stats
- The Nittany Lions have averaged 8.3 more points scored this season (26.9) than the Buckeyes have allowed (18.6).
- When it goes over what Ohio State gives up this season (18.6 points per game), Penn State is 4-1.
- The Buckeyes rack up 34.6 more points per game (49.3) than the Nittany Lions surrender (14.7).
- This season Penn State has a 5-2 record in games when it holds opponents to fewer than 49.3 points.
- The Nittany Lions offense has averaged 371.0 yards per game this year, 20.7 more yards than the 350.3 the Buckeyes defense has allowed.
- The Nittany Lions average 3.5 yards per carry (100th in college football) compared to the 3.2 per attempt the Buckeyes give up (15th in the FBS).
Nittany Lions Betting Insights
- Penn State is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Penn State have hit the over twice this season.
- Penn State has won two games against the spread in conference play this season.
- In their most recent outing, the Nittany Lions took on the Illinois Fighting Illini and lost by a final score of 20-18, failing to cover the spread as 25-point favorites.
- A point total of 46 was set for that game, which the teams went under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from