The Penn State Nittany Lions (5-0) shutout Indiana 24-0 to set up a Big Ten matchup with No. 3 Iowa (5-0).
The Nittany Lions (-12.5) easily covered as double-digit favorites thanks to a stingy defense that forced two interceptions. Penn State has been good to college football bettors this season so far going 4-1 ATS.
Now, they visit Kinnick Stadium to face Iowa. Sports betting apps opened with Penn State as 2.5-point underdogs and the total points line at 41.5.
Penn State vs. Iowa betting lines, odds and preview
Penn State betting info and stats from DraftKings
- The Nittany Lions are 4-1 ATS this season; Iowa 4-1 ATS
- Penn State O/U record 1-4; Iowa O/U record 1-4.
- Dating back to the end of last season, Penn State has won nine straight games.
- Penn State avg. points for 30; Iowa avg. points for 33.2
- Penn State avg. points against 12; Iowa avg. points against 11.6
- Iowa has covered the spread in each of its last six games against AP-ranked teams.
- Each of Iowa’s last six games at home have gone under
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
There are thirteen legal online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania. You can bet on Penn State college football in a variety ways such as:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
However, player props are not offered at PA sportsbooks. You won’t see markets such as individual player props for over/under passing yards for quarterbacks.
College football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
- Bet $1 get $150: New users who place a $1 wager on a college football game or on the NFL, get $150 in free bets.
- Parlay boost: Get a 33% profit boost on any 3-leg college football parlay.
- For every 500 customers in Pennsylvania who bet on Penn State in the special “Spread the Love” wager, FanDuel will move the spread one point in the Nittany Lions favor.
- Risk free bet: Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in free bets if it loses.
- One game parlay: Opt-in to the promo and place a $25+ one game parlay on a college football game. Get a $10 free bet to use on live betting for any sport.
- 20% parlay boost on college football every week
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105)
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400||+50,000|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000||+20000|
Complete College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Barry Reeger/AP