The Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0) start their Big Ten schedule on Oct. 2 when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (2-2). Penn State is coming off a 38-17 win over FCS opponent Villanova. The Nittany Lions were huge favorites (-29.5) but did not cover for the first time this season.
Penn State moved from No. 6 to No 4 in the AP Top 25.
Indiana vs. Penn State betting lines, odds and preview
Penn State betting info and stats
- The Nittany Lions are 3-1 ATS this season; Indiana 1-3 ATS
- Penn State O/U record 1-3; Indiana O/U record 3-1.
- Dating back to the end of last season, Penn State has won eight straight games.
- Each of Indiana’s last six road games in October have gone OVER the the total points line
- Penn State has covered the spread in seven of its last eight games.
Betting splits for Indiana vs. Penn State from DraftKings
- 84% of the money is on Penn State (12.5)
- 61% of the money is on the UNDER (53.5)
- 91% of the money is on Penn State ML (-490)
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
However, player props are not offered at PA sportsbooks. You won’t see markets such as individual player props for over/under passing yards for quarterbacks.
College football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
- Bet $1 get $150: New users who place a $1 wager on a college football game or on the NFL, get $150 in free bets.
- Parlay boost: Get a 33% profit boost on any 3-leg college football parlay.
- Risk free bet: Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in free bets if it loses.
- One game parlay: Opt-in to the promo and place a $25+ one game parlay on a college football game. Get a $10 free bet to use on live betting for any sport.
- 20% parlay boost on college football every week
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105)
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000|
Complete Week 5 College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Barry Reeger/AP