Penn State’s running game continues to roll. Two freshman running backs combined for 176 rushing yards and four touchdowns to give the Nittany Lions a 41-16 win over Auburn. Penn State easily covered as 2.5-point road favorites and Over bettors (45) were winners. The 29-point win tied Penn State’s second largest-ever margin of victory over an SEC team.
Nicholas Singleton rushed for 124 yards and Kaytron Allen carried the ball for 52 yards. The Nittany Lions improve to 3-0 and leaped from No. 22 to No. 14 in the AP poll.
Penn State is a 25.5-point favorite when the hosts Central Michigan on Sept. 24 at noon. Pennsylvania sportsbooks have college football betting lines and spread for Week 4 available now.
Penn State betting lines vs. Central Michigan
Penn State betting preview vs. Central Michigan
- Penn State 3-0 ATS; Central Michigan 0-2 ATS
- Penn State 3-0 O/U; Central Michigan 1-1 O/U
- Penn State 40.7 avg points for; Central Michigan 36.3 avg points for
- Penn State 17.7 avg points against; Central Michigan 32 avg points against
Players to watch for Penn State
- Nicholas Singleton: During the first 3 games of the season, Singleton has rushed for 334 yards. It’s the best start ever for a freshman back at Penn State.
- Defense: The Penn State defense took the ball away from Auburn four times and limited running back Tank Bigsby to 39 rushing yards.
- Sean Clifford: Through three games, the sixth year senior has been steady. He has thrown 5 TDs and his only interception was the pick-6 against Purdue.
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has 14 legal and regulated sports betting apps. You can bet on college football in various ways such as:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see lines for “Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.”
College Football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
FanDuel Sportsbook in PA is offering customers one of the best college football promos – bet $5 and get $150, win or lose.
Penn State Football 2022 odds
Let’s take a look at Penn State betting futures at the start of the season at FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Win total: Over 8 (-150)/Under 8 (+125)
- Odds to win National Championship: +10000
- Odds to win Big Ten East: +800
- To win 10+ games: +300
College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Butch Dill/AP