Penn State’s running game came alive in their home opener against Ohio. Nick Singleton rushed for 179 yards and became the first Nittany Lion to run for over 100 yards in a game since Nov. 2020. Penn State beat Ohio 46-10 and covered the big 28-point spread. The total points (54.5) hit the Over.
After a crazy Saturday of college football, Penn State cracked the AP Top 25 and is ranked No. 22.
Penn State (2-0) will visit Auburn (2-0) on Sept. 17 at 3:30.
Penn State vs. Auburn opening odds at Pennsylvania sportsbookss have the Nittany Lions as 3-point road favorites with the total points line at 49.
Penn State betting lines vs. Auburn
Penn State betting preview vs. Auburn
Penn State vs. Auburn betting preview
- Penn State beat Auburn in Happy Valley last year, 28-20
- Penn State 2-0 ATS; Auburn 0-2 ATS
- Penn State 2-0 O/U; Auburn 1-1 O/U
- Penn State 40.5 avg points for; Auburn 33 avg points for
- Penn State 20.5 avg points against; Auburn 16 avg points against
Players to watch for Penn State
- Nicholas Singleton: The freshman running back carried the bal 10 times and rushed for 179 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Parker Washington: Sophomore wide receiver hauled in 4 passes for 60 yards.
- Drew Allar: Sixth year senior Sean Clifford got the start, but freshman Drew Allar performed well going 6/8 with 2 touchdowns.
How to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania has 14 legal and regulated sports betting apps. You can bet on college football in various ways such as:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see lines for “Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.”
College Football promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
FanDuel Sportsbook in PA is offering customers one of the best college football promos – bet $5 and get $150, win or lose.
Penn State Football 2022 odds
Let’s take a look at Penn State betting futures at the start of the season at FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Win total: Over 8 (-150)/Under 8 (+125)
- Odds to win National Championship: +10000
- Odds to win Big Ten East: +800
- To win 10+ games: +300
College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Jay LaPrete/AP