Penn State made an opening statement in Week 1 beating Wisconsin 16-10. The underdog (+4.5) Nittany Lions covered and moved from No. 19 to No. 11 in the AP Top 25.
Penn State returns to Happy Valley for their home opener against Ball State and a full capacity Beaver Stadium on Sept. 11. Pennsylvania sports betting apps have the Penn State between a 22 and 23-point favorites. At BetMGM, the total points is 57.5 and Penn state is -1600 on the moneyline.
Ball State vs. Penn State betting lines and preview
Betting info and stats by FanDuel
- It will be the first head-to-head matchup between Ball State and Penn State.
- Ball State is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 road games.
- Penn State is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the UNDER in six of Ball State’s last seven games.
- Penn State is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
Ball State vs. Penn State betting splits from DraftKings
- 64% of the money is on Ball State (+23)
- 90% of the money is on the OVER 58
- 92% of the money is on Penn State ML (-1750)
Ways to bet on college football in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is home to thirteen legal and regulated sports betting apps. There, you can bet on Penn State college football in various ways such as:
- Live/in-game betting
- 1st half spread, moneyline, total,
Player props for college football are not offered at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. So, you won’t see lines for “Sean Clifford over/under passing yards.”
College Football Week 2 promos at Pennsylvania sportsbooks
- Bet $1 get $200: New users who place a $1 wager on a college football game or on the NFL, get $200 in free bets.
- Parlay boost: Get a 33% profit boost on any 3-leg college football parlay.
- Risk free bet: Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in free bets if it loses.
- One game parlay: Opt-in to the promo and place a $25+ one game parlay on a college football game. Get a $10 free bet to use o live betting for any sport.
- 20% parlay boost on college football every week
Penn State 2021 odds tracker
Penn State over/under win total prior to the start of the season OVER 8.5 (-125)/UNDER 8.5 (+105)
Odds via DraftKings
|Big Ten Title||+900||+600||+650||+500||+600||+500||+1400||+50,000|
|Big Ten East Division||+600||+500||+400|
|To make playoffs||No (-4000)|
|Sean Clifford Heisman||+7500||+7500||+7500||+5000||+4000||+4000||+20000|
Complete Week 2 College Football Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead photo by Barry Reeger/AP