The No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) are considered favorites (-5) according to the point spread ahead of their game versus the No. 22 Auburn Tigers (2-0) on September 18, 2021, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Pennsylvania State Law, betting is prohibited on Pennsylvania college teams and college games played in Pennsylvania.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Beaver Stadium
Nittany Lions Player Insights
- Sean Clifford has thrown for 477 yards (238.5 ypg) to lead Penn State, completing 62.9% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes this season. He’s also run for 71 yards (35.5 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Noah Cain has carried the ball 28 times for a team-high 117 yards (58.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on eight catches for 57 yards (28.5 per game).
- Jahan Dotson’s 167 receiving yards (83.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 10 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Parker Washington has put up a 104-yard season so far (52 receiving yards per game), hauling in 10 passes.
- Keandre Lambert’s five catches are good enough for 84 yards (42 ypg).
Nittany Lions Team Stats
- The Nittany Lions, on average, score 25 more points (30) than the Tigers allow (5).
- When it meets or exceeds what Auburn gives up this season (5 points per game), Penn State is 2-0.
- The Tigers have averaged 49.5 more points this season (61) than the Nittany Lions have allowed (11.5).
- When Penn State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 61 points it is 2-0.
- The Nittany Lions offense holds a 213-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Tigers defense this season (395 to 182).
- The Nittany Lions have a 34.6% third-down conversion rate, 89th in the FBS. The Tigers allow third-down conversions on 24.1% of their opponents’ attempts (12th).
Nittany Lions Betting Insights
- Penn State has covered the spread in each of its games with a set spread.
- The Nittany Lions have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Last time out, the Nittany Lions beat the Ball State Cardinals, 44-13. The Nittany Lions covered the spread as 23-point favorites.
- The total scoring in that game went under 58-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from