It’s the biggest stage for participants. A career goal of performers. An opportunity for commercials to get people talking.
The Super Bowl built legacies for players and coaches, helped musicians sell millions more records, and its commercials super-charge brand recognition. Now, with availability and subsequent explosion of mobile wagering, the question is: What can the Super Bowl do for sportsbooks in Pennsylvania?
As teams, performers and advertisers can attest, you don’t just show up on Super Bowl Sunday and hope for the best. A number of sportsbooks in Pennsylvania have been adding more betting markets each day leading up to Super Bowl LIV between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Some are adding special promotions for betting on the Super Bowl in PA. Here is a breakdown of the promos, sweepstakes, and bet boosts available online in PA.
FanDuel Sportsbook – Super Bowl odds boost and pick’em
FanDuel Sportsbook in PA is offering bettors an odds boost on Patrick Mahomes to pass for 350+ yards and the Chiefs to win. The odds are boosted to +450 from +370.
Fan Duel’s Big Game Props Pick’Em gives bettors the opportunity to make free prop bets for the chance to win $15,000.
How to play:
- In the FanDuel app open Big Game Props Pick ‘Em
- Choose among the 15 free prop picks
- If you pick 12 out of 15 correct, you’ll win $100
- If you pick all 15 correct, you’ll win $1500
DraftKings Sportsbook – Jackpot Sweepstakes
DraftKings Big Game Prop Jackpot Sweepstakes gives players the chance to experience a similar thrill of hoisting the Lombardi Trophy if they claim the top prize.
Every $10 on Big Game Prop bets gets DraftKings Sportsbook PA users an entry into a $200,000 jackpot. Every $50 in Big Game Prop bets earns a $10 free bet. The sweeepstakes runs until Feb. 2 6:30 p.m. ET.
To play Big Game Prop Jackpot:
- Login to DraftKings and update to app version 2.25.
- Agree to the Big Game Prop terms and “opt in.”
- Following opt-in, you can earn entries into the sweepstakes by placing bets on eligible prop markets for the Super Bowl (2020 Championship game).
- Each $10 spent on eligible prop markets will earn one entry (max twenty entries per user).
- Qualifying bets must have minimum odds of -250 or greater.
- Eligible markets are any game props, team props, player props and novelty props available on the Big Game Props Page.
- Excludes cash out bets, parlays, live bets, free bets, voided bets and odds boosts.
DraftKings Big Game Squares
The popular Super Bowl party game is now available at the online sportsbook. On the DraftKings PA app, click on free to play Big Game Squares near the top of the page. Then, click on a square to select it. It will be your square for all quarters. Check the back at the end of each of quarter to see if you had the winning square. All entrants with the winning square will share in the prize pool for that quarter. DraftKings says $54,000 in cash prizes is up for grabs.
Ready to ditch the marker and poster board and go digital with your Super Bowl squares pool? DraftKings has private contests. Just click on the “contests tab” and you can create or join a squares contest with just family and friends. FYI, the private contests are just for bragging rights and not the public prize pool.
Terms and conditions for Big Game Squares:
- You must pick your square before the Super Bowl kicks off.
- Entries to the main public DraftKings Squares game are capped at one per person. Any person(s) who submits more than one entry or used multiple accounts will be disqualified. However, you can enter as many private contests as you like.
- Once you submit your selections they will be final.
- If the game goes into overtime, the points will be awarded based on the score at full time (after overtime).
FOX Bet sportsbook – Bet boosts
FOX Bet PA is known for its many bet boosts.
Bet boosts for San Francisco vs. Kansas City
- George Kittle 2+ receiving TDs & 49ers to win (+800) boosted to +900
- Deebo Samuel 6+ receptions & 49ers to win (+425) boosted to +475
- Travis Kelce 10+ receptions & Chiefs win (+340) boosted to +400
- Tyreek Hill 100+ receiving yards & Chiefs win (+320) boosted to +375
- Final Score 49ers 28 – Chiefs 31 (+10,000) boosted to +12,500
- Chiefs +3.5, Patrick Mahomes 300+ pass yards, Tyreek Hill 65+ receiving yards & Chiefs 3+ TDs (+350) boosted to +400
- 49ers +6.5, Jimmy Garoppolo 250+ pass yards, George Kittle 50+ receiving yards & 49ers 3+ TDs (+333) boosted to +375
- Patrick Mahomes 3+ passing TDs & Chiefs win (+200) boosted to +230
- Jimmy Garoppolo 300+ pass yards & 49ers win (+650) boosted to +700
- Chiefs to win every quarter (+900) boosted to +1,100
- Raheem Mostert 2+ rushing TDs & 49ers win (+650) boosted to +700
- Jimmy Garoppolo 3+ passing TDs & 49ers win (+320) boosted to +375
- Patrick Mahomes 50+ rush yards & Chiefs win (+350) boosted to +400
- George Kittle to score a TD, 49ers +5.5 & over 47.5 points (+250) boosted to +275
- Tyreek Hill to score a TD, Chiefs +3.5, & over 47.5 total points (+210) boosted to +250
Unibet Sportsbook – End Zone Refund
The touchdown scorer prop play is a popular bet for the Super Bowl. However, the Chiefs and the 49ers have a plethora of weapons so it’s hard to determine who will get the first score.
The End Zone Refund from Unibet in PA has you covered. If your bet on a player to score the first touchdown loses, you will get a bonus refund up to $50.
Here’s how Unibet’s End Zone Refund works:
- The promo ends now until Feb. 2 6:30 p.m. ET.
- Bet a minimum of $5 on a player to score the first touchdown during the Super Bowl. The first bet you place in the 1st touchdown scorer market counts toward this promo.
- If the bet loses, Unibet will refund your wager in bonus money up to $50.
Unibet Halftime Super Boost
During halftime of Super Bowl LIV Unibet is running a Half Time Super Boost promotion. Users will be able to get a 54% profit boost on any bet available only during halftime. The app says this is “coming soon” so check back for more details.