There are eight online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania. That’s a lot of lines, betting markets, boosts, tweets, and promotions to sift through.
That’s why, each week at PlayPennsylvania we’ll give you the abridged version of the best of what’s going at the ‘books.
Bet boosts and promos for Saturday, March 7
BetRivers is offering a one day only (March 7) promo on hometown teams with NCAA title hopes. You can find it on the app under the “NCAAB Future Special.”
- Tobias Harris over 25.5 points boosted from +125 to +200
- 76ers to win all four quarters boosted from +800 to +1200
- Tobias Harris to record a double double and 76ers to win boosted from +125 to +400
- Evgeni Malkin tp score at least 2 points and Penguins to win boosted from +300 to +350
- Sidney Crosby to score a goal and Penguins to win boosted from +220 to +250
- Penguins, Islanders. and Wild all to win boosted from +420 to +460
- Penguins to win 3-1, 4-2, or 5-2 boosted from +450 to +550
- Flyers to win 3-1, 4-2 or 5-2 boosted to +450
- Flyers to win 2-0, 4-1 or 5-3 boosted to +600
- Penn State -6.5 vs. Northwestern and game total to go over 140.5 boosted from +240 to +275
- Kevin Hayes to score a goal and Flyers to win boosted from +170 to +220
76ers, Trail Blazers and Nuggets all to win boosted from +277 to +300
DraftKings online sportsbook
If you want to dive into reams of data before placing bets, DraftKings Sportsbook is the place.
For instance, when you select an NBA game like the Pacers vs. Bucks and tap the “stats” button at the top of the screen, you’re brought to a section filled with betting information.
Under the “betting trends” tab, users wagering on college basketball and the NBA can see:
- The % of games which each team has covered the spread
- Favorite/underdog record
- Spread/total movement
- Over/under record
Pucks get just as much statistical love. Choose an NHL game and click “stats” and “betting trends” and find the following information:
- The percent of games in which each has covered the puck line
- Favorite/underdog record
- H2H/total movement
- Over/under record
In the “standings” tab for college basketball, NBA and NHL you can see how the teams’ ATS percentage compares to others.
DraftKings is the only sportsbook in Pennsylvania that currently has such a collection of betting information in an app.
BetRivers online sportsbook
At BetRivers Sportsbook Pittsburgh, hometown allegiance runs deep. According their rep, the Pittsburgh Penguins have received over double the handle of the next highest team in the league.
At BetRivers Philadelphia there is a heavy hometown bias toward the Philadelphia 76ers. However, in Pittsburgh, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Clippers are the popular pair.
BetRivers online casino
BetRivers online casino is integrated with its sportsbook and it made a power play on March 2. BetRivers casino was the first in Pennsylvania to launch Konami slots. Finally, a new game provider enters the state to join NetEnt, IGT and Everi. Titles added to the library include:
- Chili Chili Fire
- Dragon’s Law Twin Fever
- Pride of Egypt
- Lion Festival: Boosted Celebrations
Unibet online sportsbook
To find promotions at Unibet sportsbook, go to the “my free bets/profit boosts” tab. When you click on it, it will list those that are available. Currently in my account, it looks like I have the option for profit boosts and a free bet.
FOX Bet online sportsbook
FOX Bet is starting the Madness in March early with a special for new customers, running March 6-8 only. Sign up to FOX Bet here and this weekend, get $100 in free bets for placing a $25 bet on any single college basketball game. (Winnings paid as free bets by Monday, March 9 at noon.)
I wasn’t bummed I couldn’t bet on the color of the Gatorade during the Super Bowl. I am, however, a bit miffed I can’t bet on where Tom Brady will play next year.
And why not? Gaming law in Pennsylvania keeps the wagering contained to sporting events. If you want to wager on where Brady will go, you’ll have to head over to New Jersey. Here’s a look at the odds FOX Bet offers there:
FanDuel online sportsbook
The Philadelphia Flyers are streaking (so is Gritty, again). The Penguins meanwhile are slipping in the standings. And in other hockey news, you can now watch select NHL games in the FanDuel app.
That’s right, the PA market leader isn’t resting on its laurels. Live streaming in the FanDuel app is available in states where sports betting is legal like Pennsylvania and New Jersey, though some local blackouts apply.
FanDuel livestream NHL schedule this week (all times ET):
- March 5, 8:00 p.m. – Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators
- March 5, 8:30 p.m. – Edmonton Oilers vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- March 6, 8:00 p.m. – Vegas Golden Knights vs. Winnipeg Jets
- March 6, 10:00 p.m. – Colorado Avalanche vs. Vancouver Canucks
- March 7, 1:00 p.m. – Carolina Hurricanes vs. New York Islanders
- March 7, 2:00 p.m. – Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars
- March 8, 1:30 p.m. – Carolina Hurricanes vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- March 8, 7:00 p.m. – Vegas Golden Knights vs. Calgary Flames
Cash that bet: Big payouts at the books
NCAA Tournament 2020
Sure you can find NCAA National Championship and Final Four odds at online sportsbooks. DraftKings throws in an additional option. Sorry, Sun Belt and MEAC.