Just because the NFL scrapped its preseason doesn’t mean that bettors have to sit on the sidelines. Pennsylvania online sportsbooks have hundreds of futures betting markets, game lines, player props, promotions and bet boosts.
The 2020 NFL season kicks off (fingers crossed, because we don’t trust 2020) on Thursday, Sept. 10, with the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans.
Pennsylvania’s pair of NFL teams hit the road for Week One.
(lines via Unibet Sportsbook)
Sept. 13, 1 p.m.
Philadelphia Eagles (-6) vs. Washington Football Team
- PHI (-278)/WAS (+220)
- Over/under 43
Sept. 14, 7:10 p.m.
Pittsburgh Steelers (-4) vs. New York Giants
- PIT (-205)/NYG (+165)
- Over/under 47/5
DraftKings 2020 NFL promos and boosts
The king has lost his marbles. In perhaps the most eye-popping of all offers from PA sportsbooks apps, DraftKings has the Kansas City Chiefs at +101 points for their game against the Texans. We had to check to make sure we weren’t crazy, because 2020 has been rough. That’s right, unless the Chiefs lose by 102 points, your bet wins. The max bet is $50 (they’re not THAT crazy).
DraftKings $100M Golden Ticket Giveaway:
Run, Charlie! But instead of running home to your bedridden grandparents, a 21+ Charlie should run to DraftKings online sportsbook. They are hosting a $100M Golden Ticket Giveaway where customers have a chance to win an instant reward claim and chance at $1 million.
It’s not quite enough for a chocolate factory, but it’s enough to make Mr. Slugworth jealous.
Here are the details:
- DraftKings customers sign into the app and opt into the Golden Ticket Giveaway sweepstakes.
- Customers who play in the free-to-enter $1M Survivor Pool before Week One can instantly claim a free reward ranging from $5 to $25K.
- The official drawing takes place on Sept. 13 following Sunday’s kickoff.
- Through various contests, customers can compete all season long for another free shot at a $1M top prize.
In the words of Willy Wonka, “The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.”
DraftKings Bet Boosts:
- Sept. 10: Patrick Mahomes to throw for over 400 yards vs. Texans boosted from (+275) to +305
- Sept. 13: Ravens, Seahawks and 49ers all to win boosted from (+205) to +230
- Sept. 13: Colts, Patriots and Buccaneers all to win boosted from (+365) to +400
FanDuel 2020 NFL promos and boosts
The Road to 55 PA Bonus:
Place a wager of $50+ on any NFL team to win Super Bowl LV and get a $5 bonus in site credit for each regular-season game they win during the 2020 season.
FanDuel NFL Bet Boosts:
(Max bet $50 for each)
- Kansas City Chiefs to win and 55+ total points scored (vs. Texans) boosted from (+133) to +180
- Ravens, Vikings, Colts all to win (9/13) boosted from (+171) to +210
- Giants to win and 48+ total points scored vs. Steelers boosted from (+372) to +420
Risk-Free first bet up to $1,000 for new users:
- After signing up and making a first deposit, new users get a risk-free bet up to $1,000.
- The first wager placed — up to $1,000 — will be refunded in site credit if the bet loses.
Chiefs 25/1 Odds Boost (for new users only):
- Chiefs vs. Texans on Sept. 10
- Max bet $5 ($125 return if Chiefs win)
- In-app only
- Details: Register and make your first deposit, and the odds will appear in place of the normal odds. If signing up on desktop, a pop-up will instruct you to download the app, where you will find the boost.
The top payout is $125,000, but if the entry fees go over $500,000, all the prizes will increase.
How to play the Pro Football Pick ‘Em contest:
- Enter the contest.
- Each week during the NFL season, select winners of Sunday and Monday games.
- Keep an eye on the season-long leaderboard. There are prizes each week and grand prizes at the end of the season.
- BetRivers and PlaySugarHouse is even giving a loser a nice consolation prize. The “Biggest Loser” who makes the most incorrect picks will get $2,500.
Fox Bet proved to be the book with the boosts last NFL season, and it looks to hold up that reputation.
Fox Bet NFL Bet Boosts:
- Chicago Bears to win the NFC boosted from (+2000) to +2500
- Patrick Mahomes to win regular-season MVP boosted from (+375) to +475
- Tom Brady to win regular-season MVP boosted from (+1800) to +2400
- Cam Newton to win Comeback Player of the Year boosted from (+400) to +500
- Von Miller to win Defensive Player of the Year boosted from (+2000) to +2500
- Joe Burrow 25+ regular-season passing TDs boosted to +300
- Henry Ruggs and Jerry Jeudy to combine for over 1999.5 receiving yards boosted to +350
- Jacksonville Jaguars to go 0-16 boosted from (+2800) to +4000
- Kansas City Chiefs to go 16-0 boosted from (+3300) to +4500