The PA iLottery may not be giving away any gold, but the Pot of Gold prize draw promo offers several opportunities to win cash.
This includes one lucky winner taking the grand prize of $10,000.
But this is not one of those winner-takes-all deals. The Pot of Gold draw promo, which goes through St. Patrick’s Day, is spread over seven weeks. It means there are plenty of opportunities to win some cash, and it comes in the form of 100 weekly winners (spread over six weeks) receiving $50 each.
Week One winners will be announced by Feb. 13. On the seventh and final week, the pot increases to 200 winners earning $50 each. Add in the grand prize winner, and it adds up to 801 winners and $50,000 in cash.
How to play Pot of Gold
Eligibility requires a PA iLottery account. You will need to log in to your account or create one. The cash opportunities can be accessed via the “My Bonuses” page.
- Hit the claim icon on the $50,000 Pot of Gold Prize Draw Bonus to enter.
- Qualify by going to the cashier page and making a minimum deposit of $25 for an entry.
- Players need to claim the promotion weekly during the promotional period (see below) to earn entries and qualify for the grand prize.
- Entries close at 11:59 pm on the Tuesday of each drawing period.
- Individuals can only win once per week, but weekly winners will be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- Taxes and intercepts are required to be taken from the $10,000 winner before the prize is credited to account.
What to play on PA iLottery
Once you deposit money on the online lottery site, you can use it to play a number of online instant games. There are 32 titles to choose from on the PA iLottery site, including Foxin’ Wins, A Dragon’s Story, and Cashbuster Extreme.
You can also take a crack at the site’s newest game, Volcano. It is a drop-style game with a fiery theme worth checking out.
Announcing the winners
There are still six weekly opportunities to claim an entry, starting with 11:59 pm on Feb. 12. There will be winner announcements on the following dates:
- Second week: Feb. 20 (100 winners of $50 each)
- Third week: Feb. 27 (100 winners of $50 each)
- Fourth week: March 6 (100 winners of $50 each)
- Fifth week: March 13 (100 winners of $50 each)
- Sixth week: March 20 (100 winners of $50 each)
- Seventh week: March 25 (200 winners of $50 each and one grand-prize winner of $10,000)