May your lucky star shine brightly this New Year’s Eve!
Surely, spending your New Year’s Eve 2019 in the Big Apple with a chance to win $1 million sounds like an amazing experience.
On Tuesday, Pennsylvania Lottery officials announced that PA iLottery players are eligible to enter the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest Prize Draw.
$1 million prize and trip to NYC
To sum up, the Pennsylvania Lottery plans to send 25 lucky winners and their guests to New York City. Once there, the winners will attend an exclusive party in Times Square during the live ABC broadcast of the famous New Year’s Eve countdown and ball drop. Then, the $1 million drawing for the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year takes place right after midnight.
Currently, PA Lottery players are eligible to enter from Sept. 3-26.
How to play
- Log in to your PA iLottery account.
- Make deposits each qualifying day to earn entries.
- Deposit between $10 and $24.99 = 1 entry
- $25 and $49.99 = 3 entries
- $50 and $99.99 = 7 entries
- $100 = 15 entries
Second chance drawing
Want a second bite of the apple?
Well, 20 of the 25 winners qualify through the PA Lottery’s Second Chance Drawing promotion.
Specifically, here are the entry details for second-chance qualifying tickets:
- Any winning or non-winning PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, PICK 5, Treasure Hunt, Cash 5, Match 6 Lotto, Cash4Life®, Powerball®, and Mega Millions® draw game tickets, plus Keno. (Excludes Fast Play, Millionaire Raffle and Xpress Sports games)
- One entry per $0.50 in purchase price (example: a $2 Powerball ticket would yield four entries)
- Players submit qualifying ticket information at palottery.com or via the PA Lottery’s official mobile app.
About the prize package
Comparatively, the Pennsylvania Lottery is one of 25 lotteries to participate in the promotion. Thus, over 300 winners are slated to attend the New York City experience.
Not surprisingly, the experience entails some VIP treatment like a theater performance and a holiday cruise on the Hudson River. But that’s not all. Each winner receives round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and an exclusive New Year’s Eve gala, featuring live entertainment and prime location for the Times Square ball drop.
Again, after midnight a lucky trip winner is randomly drawn to win $1 million. After all, it would be the trip-of-a-lifetime to win $1 million and crowned the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year.