The World Series of Poker has some exciting offerings for Pennsylvania players. One of WSOP.com’s most entertaining poker formats just got better. Blast Poker is offering big jackpots and ultra reward incentives.
Pennsylvania poker players, or those in Michigan, will now be able to compete in daily Blast Races that will dish out free spin tickets to the top ranked players each day. Players only need to have an account with WSOP and opt-in to the promotion to get things in motion.
What is Blast Poker from WSOP?
Blast tournaments are micro poker games from WSOP PA, allowing players a chance to win up to 10,000x their buy-in after just a few minutes. These are quick tournaments starting at $1 and allow players to game a little bit without taking up their whole day. Generally, games take about a few minutes once all players are seated.
According to WSOP, here’s how it works:
- Players sit down at a four-handed Super-turbo Texas Hold’em Sit & Go.
- Once the tournament begins, a drawing takes place to determine the prize pool multiplier, which could be between two and 10,000x the buy-in, and the tournament blinds.
- As soon as the game begins, the Blast timer starts the countdown. The higher the prize pool multiplier, the longer the time you play.
- When the Blast timer runs out, the action takes over and all players automatically go all-in until there’s a single winner.
Breaking down WSOP Blast Races
Participating in these high-octane races won’t cost you an extra dime. Simply dive into Blast games with buy-ins of $1, $5, $10 or $30 right on the WSOP platform, and you’ll automatically enter the race for coveted daily prizes.
Getting in on the action is pretty easy. Follow these steps:
- Register on WSOP in either Michigan or Pennsylvania
- Deposit into your account
- Opt-in for Blast Races via the promotions tab
- Engage in 10 games (for $1 and $5 buy-ins) or 20 games (for $10 and $30 buy-ins) of Blast Poker
- Check the leaderboard at the end of the day
The rewards are handed out to the top-10 players in the low buy-in category and 15 players in the high buy-in category claiming their share of the spoils. Prizes range from $1 Blast tickets to $30 Blast tickets.
If you didn’t make it on your first day, don’t worry, because the prize pool resets every day. Players in Pennsylvania can score $20 in the low buy-in race and $60 worth of Blast tickets in the high buy-in race.
The Blast Races promotion is running through the end of the year. Should these races continue to draw in droves of players throughout 2023, you can expect the prizes to grow even more enticing. So, gear up, hit the virtual felts, and let the races begin!
PA poker players can Blast their way to a new NFL jersey
WSOP has even more Blast Poker action this September. Poker players can represent their favorite NFL team by winning a sweet new jersey.
Grinders need to simply opt-in on WSOP and participate in five exciting Blast games every Friday to secure their chance into a drawing that will gift two lucky players with NFLshop.com gift cards. Players can get up to four entries each week, earning one for every set of five Blast games they play.
Here is additional information according to WSOP:
- Opt-in during the promotional period and play Blast games.
- Players have from 12:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 15 and Sept. 22 to earn entry.
- Players can earn a maximum of four entries into the drawing each week, one for every five qualifying Blast games played.
- Random drawings will run on Sept. 18 and Sept. 25.
- 10 cent and $1 Blast games are not eligible for this promotion.