Online casinos in Pennsylvania are beginning to set a new standard. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) reported operators generated an impressive $186.9 million in October online casino revenue. This mark comes just shy of September’s earnings record of $187.3 million.
A good month for PA online casinos had been around $160 million, until that number has gradually grown in recent months. Operators are showing that $190 million in monthly revenue is achievable, with a $200 million month possible in the not-too-distant future.
PlayPennsylvania Managing Editor Chris Imperiale said:
“Pennsylvania online casinos once again had a stellar performance during the month of October. Coming off a record-setting September, PA online casinos just missed posting a new high, producing more than $186.9 million in gross revenue. The noteworthy showing saw earnings drop just slightly from the prior month, however, revenue was up over 23% from October 2022. The state’s platforms have now exceeded $160 million in 10 of the last 11 months. October also pushed lifetime online slot revenue beyond $4 billion. It’s clear the Pennsylvania online casino market is thriving at the moment and has no reason to slow down going forward.”
Breakdown of PA online casino October 2023 revenues
- Online slots revenue: $141,964,765
- Table games revenue: $42,637,039
- Online poker revenue: $2,345,997
Full October revenue breakdown by PA casino licensee below.
PA online casinos continue their dominance
Pennsylvania online casinos have broken a US iGaming record five times over the last several months. The Keystone State has recorded at least $170 million in revenue in three of the last five months, and $185 million in consecutive months.
Quick analysis from October PA online casino figures
- While there are plenty of sports ongoing, the fall is proving to be online gaming’s best time of year. Pennsylvania online casinos can start to expect regular outputs of $180+ million during the fall and into the early winter months. When the sports calendar slows down in the spring and summer, perhaps a slow month for online casinos will be around $170 million. Either way, operators are setting the bar extremely high.
- There’s no secret that online slots are the bread and butter for online casinos in Pennsylvania. With October’s output of $142 million in slot revenue, the state has generated $4.03 billion in lifetime slot revenue. Slots account for 74.2% of lifetime online casino revenue.
- Pennsylvania online casinos are well on pace to generate more than $2 billion in yearly earnings. The Keystone State is averaging $170.9 million in monthly revenue, and is slated to produce $2.05 billion this year.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE CASINOS IN PA:
PA online casino revenue by operator in October 2023
|Hollywood Penn National||$73,075,060||$52,764,546||$19,991,351||$319,163||$10,897,098||$25,852,990|