The Philadelphia Eagles’ short playoff stint is over. The Pittsburgh Steelers failed to make the postseason. But there is still plenty of football betting action for sports bettors in Pennsylvania.
Here’s a look at the upcoming slate of games PA bettors can place wagers on in the upcoming NFL Divisional Round weekend, plus the College Football finale.
2020 NFL Divisional Round schedule
- Jan. 11 at 4:35 p.m: Minnesota Vikings vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Jan 11 at 8:15 p.m.: Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Jan. 12, 3:05 p.m.: Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Jan. 12, 6:40 p.m.: Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers
On Monday, the College Football Playoff National Championship in New Orleans features two undefeated teams, LSU (14-0) and Clemson (14-0). The latter also happen to be the defending champs. Current odds of this one will be posted following the rundown of NFL bets.
The playoffs are where legends are made. So, let’s check in with PA betting apps to see what they are offering bettors for this big weekend.
NFL Divisional Round spread and over/under totals at PA books
DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, and Rivers Casino sportsbook are offering similar odds for spread and over/under totals for the four NFL games this weekend. All PA books have the Ravens over the Titans and the Chiefs over the Texans as the heaviest favorites.
The 49ers are currently laying 7 points home against the Vikings and the Packers will have to win by more than 4 to cover the spread at home vs. the Seahawks.
As of Thursday, over/under totals ranged from 44 to 51, with the Texans-Chiefs AFC matchup projected to produce the highest points total of the weekend.
In addition to traditional betting lines, those in PA have many more options and promos to take advantage of for the upcoming NFL games, as outlined below.
DraftKings online sportsbook parlay boost
DraftKings customers in PA can get a 20% boost when they place a 4-leg parlay including each of the NFL divisional round games.
Here’s how to play DraftKings postseason parlay:
- Customers must “opt-in” and place a 4-leg parlay. Each leg must be on one of the four NFL divisional games.
- Offer is valid between Jan. 10 12:00 a.m. ET and Jan. 12 6:39 p.m. ET
- Each leg must have minimum odds of -500
- Profit boost token will automatically be issued after opt-in
- Select the 20% profit boost from your bet slip before placing your parlay
- Max wager is $25
DraftKings live bet bonus
DraftKings live bet bonus gives sports bettors the chance to get a free bet up to $50 all weekend when they opt-in and place live bets on any NFL divisional round games. Qualifying bets must have minimum odds of -200 or greater. Users are eligible to qualify for one free bet based on the top tier reached for total amount of live wagers.
DraftKings Reward Tiers for Live Bet Bonus:
- Bet $25+, get a $5 free bet
- Bet $50+, get a $10 free bet
- Bet $100+, get a $20 free bet
- Bet $250+, get a $50 free bet
DraftKings superstar touchdown boost
Who is going to score first? With DraftKings superstar touchdown boost, you can get 10/1 odds or better on any player to score the first touchdown.
DraftKings superstar touchdown boost details:
- First, you must opt-in. Then you’ll be issued one single-use boost per wild card game for use on the first touchdown scorer market (under ‘player props’).
- The boost gets you 10/1 odds or better on a player to score the first touchdown. You must select the boost in your bet slip before placing the bet to apply the boosted price. Try refreshing if you can’t see the boost in your bet slip after opt-in.
- Max $10 wager per game
- Excludes live bets, parlays, cash-out bets, free bets, voided bets and odds boosts.
DraftKings online sportsbook playoff specials
The following are playoff special bets available at DraftKings, with the top five choices listed. Note: there are more betting options listed for each category on their site.
NFL Championship MVP:
- Lamar Jackson +250
- Patrick Mahomes +500
- Jimmy Garoppolo +550
- Aaron Rodgers +1,100
Teams to reach the Super Bowl:
- Ravens vs. 49ers +230
- Chiefs vs. 49ers +415
- Ravens vs. Packers +550
- Chiefs vs. Packers +900
- Ravens vs. Seahawks + 950
Super Bowl winning conference:
- AFC -143
- NFC +118
Super Bowl winning division:
- AFC North +200
- NFC West +220
- AFC West +350
- NFC North +450
- AFC South +1,300
FanDuel Sportsbook blown lead insurance, odds boosts
Two of the four games during Wild Card weekend went to overtime. More nail-biters could be on the horizon this weekend, but there are betting promos to help.
The blown lead insurance at FanDuel gives bettors the chance to place a pregame, moneyline wager on any of the divisional round games and earn up to $50 back in site credit if your selected team leads after any quarter (1st, 2nd, 3rd) but loses the game.
Odds boosts are another way those in PA can get more bang for the betting buck. At FanDuel, the odds on bets for the 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs, and the Packers to win (+206) are boosted to +250 for the divisional round.
FanDuel Divisional Round specials
FanDuel also has specials for this weekend’s bets, listen below along with current odds.
Most passing yards:
- Patrick Mahomes +200
- Jimmy Garoppolo +550
- Russell Wilson +550
- Aaron Rodgers +600
- Deshaun Watson +600
- Kirk Cousins +700
- Ryan Tannehill +700
Most receiving yards:
- Davante Adams +400
- DeAndre Hopkins +500
- Tyreek Hill +550
- George Kittle +650
- Travis Kelce +700
Most rushing yards:
- Derrick Henry +150
- Aaron Jones +450
- Dalvin Cook +450
- Lamar Jackson +600
- Damien Williams +850
Highest scoring team:
- Kansas City Chiefs +250
- Baltimore Ravens +290
- San Francisco 49ers +380
- Green Bay Packers +500
- Seattle Seahawks +1,000
- Minnesota Vikings +1,300
- Houston Texans +1,500
- Tennessee Titans +1,500
Lowest scoring team:
- Houston Texans +300
- Tennessee Titans +300
- Minnesota Vikings +330
- Seattle Seahawks +440
- Green Bay Packers +900
- San Francisco 49ers +1,300
- Baltimore Ravens +1,800
- Kansas City Chiefs +2,000
Highest scoring game:
- Houston vs. Kansas City +210
- Seattle vs. Green Bay +250
- Tennessee vs. Baltimore +260
- Minnesota vs. San Francisco +300
Lowest scoring game:
- Minnesota vs. San Francisco +180
- Tennessee vs. Baltimore +220
- Seattle vs. Green Bay +230
- Houston vs. Kansas City +380
FanDuel Super Bowl odds
Super Bowl Champions current odds:
- Baltimore Ravens +195
- San Francisco 49ers +320
- Kansas City Chiefs +340
- Green Bay Packers +750
- Seattle Seahawks +1,400
- Minnesota Vikings +1,500
- Tennessee Titans +3,000
- Houston Texans +3,300
- AFC –152
- NFC +126
FanDuel College Football touchdown bonus
LSU and Clemson rank first and third respectively for total team offense. Led by future NFL quarterbacks, these teams are looking to put on a show at the Superdome.
FanDuel College Football touchdown bonus:
- Place a $25+ bet against the spread on Clemson vs. LSU and if your bet wins, earn $5 for each touchdown your selected team scores
- Moneyline and prop bets ineligible
- Patrons betting both teams will be excluded
- Max bonus $25
FOX Bet online sportsbook divisional round bet boosts
FOX Bet is earning a reputation for its bet boosts. There are lots to choose from for each divisional round showdown. Here are the options listed at FOX Bet at the time of writing.
Bet Boosts for Minnesota vs. Seattle:
- Kirk Cousins 275+ pass yards & Vikings win (+500) boosted to +600
- George Kittle to score a TD, 49ers -3.5 & over 37.5 total points (+240) boosted to +275
- Vikings +11.5, Kirk Cousins 240+ pass yards, Dalvin Cook 60+ rush yards, & Vikings 3+ TDs (+700) boosted to +800
- Jimmy Garoppolo 300+ pass yards & 49ers win (+240) boosted to +270
- George Kittle 8+ receptions & 49ers win (+200) boosted to +220
- Deebo Samuel 6+ receptions & 49ers win (+200) boosted to +220
- Final score Vikings 17, 49ers 28 (+7500) boosted to +10,000
- Dalvin Cook 2+ rushing TDs & Vikings win (+1200) boosted to +1,400
- Jimmy Garoppolo 3+ passing TDs & 49ers win (+240) boosted to +270
- Final score Vikings 24, 49ers 21 (+7500) boosted to +10,000
- 49ers to win every quarter (+650) boosted to +800
Bet Boosts for Tennessee vs. Baltimore:
- AJ Brown 8+ receptions & Titans win (+800) boosted to +1,000
- Mark Andrews 8+ receptions & Ravens win (+225) boosted to +260
- Derrick Henry to score the 1st TD (+550) boosted to +650
- Titans +14.5, Ryan Tannehill 235+ pass yards, Derrick Henry +75 rush yards & Titans 3+ TDs (+600) boosted to +750
- Derrick Henry 2+ rushing TDs & Titans win (+900) boosted to +1,100
- Final score Titans 24, Ravens 23 (+800) boosted to +10,000
- Lamar Jackson 3+ passing TDs & Ravens win (+150) boosted to +175
- Ravens -3.5, Lamar Jackson +225 pass yards, Mark Andrews 45+ receiving yards, & Ravens 3+ TDs (+400) boosted to +500
- Lamar Jackson 100+ rush yards & Ravens win (+200) boosted to +230
- Derrick Henry to score a TD, Titans +12.5 & over 42.5 (+200) boosted to +225
College Football Playoff National Championship Odds
When the exciting weekend of NFL betting comes to a close, there will still be a chance to wager on the much-anticipated CFP National Championship game Monday night.
Currently, LSU is 6-point favorite at DraftKings and Rivers, and a 5.5-point favorite at FanDuel. All three books have the over/under listed at 69.5 at the time of writing.