The NFL season concluded more than two weeks ago, however, PA sportsbooks have markets on the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine.
The NFL Combine runs from Feb. 28 to March 6 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Betting markets include the 40-yard dash, bench press, vertical jump and more.
NFL Scouting Combine betting markets at PA sportsbooks
Who knew Pennsylvania residents could bet on the NFL in March?
With the NFL Combine starting today, DraftKings PA Sportsbook has markets available for PA sports bettors to place wagers.
DraftKings told PlayPennsylvania that this is the second time they are offering betting markets for the event. The NFL remains king, even in the offseason.
“With the NFL historically being the most popularly bet league on DraftKings, providing odds on the combine is a great way to continue to engage with our customers even after the clock hit triple zeros on Super Bowl LVII,” Johnny Avello, Director of race and sportsbook operations for DraftKings, told PlayPennsylania.
Here are the markets DraftKings has available. It even has a player prop for Texas star running back Bijan Robinson:
- Anyone to break 40-yard dash record (4.22 seconds): Yes (+400) / No (-650)
- Fastest 40-yard dash time: Over 4.275 (-120) / Under 4.275 (-110)
- Bijan Robinson best 40-yard dash time: Slower than 4.51 (-115) / Faster than 4.51 (-115)
- Most bench press reps: Over 39.5 (-105) / Under 39.5 (-125)
- Higher than 43.5 inches (-135) / Lower than 43.5 inches (+105)
- Longer than 11’5″ (-125) / Shorter than 11’5″ (-105)
- Slower than 6.27 seconds (-225) / Faster than 6.27 seconds (+180)
- Slower than 10.81 seconds (-120) / Faster than 10.81 seconds (-110)
2023 NFL Combine event schedule
The NFL staggers the arrival and workout days of each position group. Any on-field workout consists of the following drills:
- 40-yard dash
- Vertical jump
- Broad jump
- 3-cone drill
- 60-yard shuttle
Bench press is scheduled on a day by itself. Here’s the schedule of position groups:
Defensive line and linebackers
- On-field workout: March 2
- Bench press: March 3
Defensive backs, place kickers and special teams
- On-field workout: March 3
- Bench press: March 4
Quarterbacks, receivers and tight ends
- On-field workout: March 4
- Bench press: March 5
Offensive lineman and running backs
- On-field workout: March 5
- Bench press: March 6
All NFL Combine coverage is shown on the NFL Network.
Other PA sportsbooks with NFL Combine markets
BetRivers PA Sportsbook is another operator in the state that offers NFL Combine markets. The only options BetRivers is offering are the 40-yard dash and bench press:
- Fastest 40-yard dash time: Over 4.275 (-121) / Under 4.275 (-105)
- Most bench press reps: Over 39.5 (+102) / Under 39.5 (-130)
Barstool Sportsbook also has a bench press market for the NFL Combine.