The sunny outlook for the Philadelphia Eagles 2019 season has turned as dreary as the forecast for their Monday Night Football game against the New York Giants (2-10). Despite injuries and a three-game losing streak, the Eagles (5-7) control their playoff destiny with a win on Monday night.
The Eagles offense lost wide receiver DeSean Jackson after only one full game, taking away their most explosive offensive weapon. The absence of running back Jordan Howard the past three games further limited the offense. However, the offense wasn’t the problem in last week’s 37-31 loss to the Miami Dolphins. It was the first time in over four seasons the Dolphins scored over 35 points.
Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones‘ high ankle sprain sidelined him for what would have been his first game against the Eagles. The Eagles will see a familiar face under center in Eli Manning. Manning’s regular-season record against the Eagles is 10-20 and the Giants have lost five straight games to their division foes. However, with a possible retirement looming and the MNF stage, the Eagles shouldn’t take Manning lightly.
If there was ever a game the Eagles’ offense and defense can get in sync, this is it. The Giants are on an eight-game losing streak, one shy of a franchise record. The Giants give up 28.2 points per game and are only averaging 19.8 points per game.
There are more options besides the spread and moneyline. PA online sportsbooks are offering a variety of odds boosts for the divisional showdown.
Here are a few:
FanDuel online sportsbook
FanDuel has the Birds as 8.5–point favorites and -420 on the moneyline.
FanDuel’s MNF odds boosts
- Giants to cover the spread (+8.5), Eli Manning to pass for 250+ yards and Miles Sanders to score a TD: +775 (was +722)
- Eli Manning to pass for 250+ yards vs. Eagles: +125 (was +112)
- Carson Wentz to pass for 244+ yards, Zach Ertz to score a touchdown and Eagles to win: +480 (was +452)
DraftKings online sportsbook
The Eagles are 9-point favorites and -375 on the moneyline at DraftKings Sportsbook.
DraftKings MNF odds boosts
- Zach Ertz to score a touchdown and Eagles to win: +170 (was +150)
- Eli Manning to record two or more touchdowns and Giants to win: +695 (was +600)
- Saquon Barkley to score first touchdown vs. Eagles: +790 (was 700)
FOX Bet online sportsbook
The Eagles are 8.5-point favorites at FOX Bet and -400 on the moneyline.
FOX Bet MNF odds boosts
- Both Carson Wentz and Eli Manning to throw an interception: +185 (was +170)
- Zach Ertz to score a TD in the first quarter: +650 (was +550)
- Final score Eagles 28 Giants 17: +10,000 (was 6,600)
- Eagles (-8.5) to cover and Arsenal FC to win: +290 (was +264)
Unibet online sportsbook
The Eagles are 9-point favorites and -400 on the moneyline at Pennsyvlania’s newest online sportsbook, Unibet.
Unibet MNF odds boosts
- Eli Manning to record two or more passing touchdowns and 300 or more passing yards: +450
- Miles Sanders to score a touchdown and Eagles win: -103