The Meadows Casino is changing its name to Hollywood Casino at the Meadows.
The racino facility in western Pennsylvania, acquired by parent company Penn National Gaming in 2019, is rebranding on Oct. 15.
New amenities at Hollywood Casino at the Meadows
New and upgraded amenities at Hollywood Casino at the Meadows include:
- A Barstool Sportsbook
- Adding an H Lounge
- Casino floor upgrades and modernization of slot layouts and machines.
- Replacing the food court with The Eatery by Fabio Viviani.
The new Viviani dining options include:
- Mercato – Italian cuisine
- The Classic – Pub food
- Joe & Dough – Snacks, sweet treats, and deli sandwiches
- Zen Noodle – Authentic Hong Kong cuisine.
Upcoming promotions at Hollywood Casino Meadows
Oct. 15 promotions include:
- A Family Fun Night from 4 to 7 p.m. with live harness racing, puppy races, a silent auction, food trucks, and unique beverages.
- Hollywood Hot Seat from 5 to 8 p.m. on the casino floor and a Hollywood Card night from 6 to 10 p.m. in the table games pit.
Additional giveaways and promotions are scheduled for the rest of the month.
Penn National solidifies itself as the leader in PA
Parent company Penn Nation is gearing up for its Q3 conference call on Nov. 4.
The company beat expectations last quarter and announced its plan to buy theScore, the top sports app in Canada and the third most popular sports app in North America. Penn National was positioning itself for the NFL season.
Penn National CEO Jay Snowden sold 148,387 shares of the $PENN stock on October 4th. Shares sold at an average price of $77.23, for a total transaction of more than $11.4 million, his Security and Exchange Commission report shows.