Social media influencer Jake Paul and former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley are the main event on August 29 during Showtime’s PPV event at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Betting odds and promos for Paul vs. Woodley are currently available at Pennsylvania sports betting apps.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley betting odds
Paul vs. Woodley odds at BetMGM
- Fight result (3 way): Paul (-200)/Tie (+2000)/Woodley (+160)
- Fight Result: Paul (-200)/Woodley (+160)
Paul vs. Woodley odds at FanDuel
- Fight result 3 way: Paul (-185)/Tie (+2000)/Woodley (+145)
- Fight Result Moneyline: Paul (-190)/Woodley (+148)
Paul vs. Woodley method of victory odds at FanDuel
- Jake Paul Points or decision: +900
- Jake Paul KO/TKO: -135
- Draw: +2000
- Tyron Woodley Points on Decision: +1200
- Tyron Woodley KO/TKO: +190
Other ways to wager on Paul vs. Woodley include:
- Round retting
- Will the fight go the distance
- Alternative group round betting
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley betting preview
Paul and Woodley stats
- In his most recent fight on April 17, Jake Paul beat Ben Askren by TKO.
- Jake Paul’s record: (3-0-0, 3 KO’s)
- In his most recent MMA fight on March 27, Woodley lost to Vincente Luque by submission.
- Woodley’s professional MMA record is 19-7-1. This is his professional boxing debut. He held the UFC Welterweight Championship for nearly three years, accumulating four successful defenses during that time.
- Paul has both the height (6’1″) and reach (76″) advantage over Woodley (5’9″ and 74″, respectively).
During the press conference, Paul made a bet with Woodley that the loser has to get the winner’s name tattooed on them and post on their Instagram. The pair shook hands and Paul has since confirmed he would have his personal tattoo artist at the fight. However, Woodley gave Paul an out:
“I’ll let him negotiate. If he doesn’t want to get the tattoo, you have got to pay me a nice bag. It was his bet. Either you get the tattoo or you give out some cash. Donate it to my charity.”
Paul captioned the fight poster on his Instagram with:
“Tyron ran his mouth a little too much in the locker room when I knocked out his best friend Ben and earned himself a top spot on the Problem Child death list. Tyron’s a seasoned striker…but he will be dropped by a Disney teen star in 2 rounds. Maybe this time Dana White will be a man of his word and put his money on his former champion instead of trying to undermine my success like a jealous ex.”
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley promos and bet boosts
(Check back as more are added)
Bet $5 to win $150: New users who place their first bet on Jake Paul or Tyron Woodley to win get enhanced odds of +3000 (max bet $5)
Bet with Logan Paul: Jake Paul to win by KO/TKO/DQ vs. Woodley boosted from (-155) to +100
How to watch Paul vs. Woodley
What time does Paul vs. Woodley start? Fights on the card begin at 8 p.m. EST. Paul vs. Woodley headlines the card.
How to watch Paul vs. Woodley: Showtime PPV ($59.99) on all traditional cable and satellite providers. Live stream at Showtime.com or the Showtime app. The cost
Barstool sportsbook sponsors Paul vs. Woodley fight
Barstool Sportsbook is the event’s official betting partner. Dave Portnoy, President of Barstool Sports, and Dan “Big Cat” Katz, host of Pardon My Take, will be hosting sports betting segments throughout the fights.
The first Barstool Sporstbook on the East Coast opened at Hollywood Casino York in August and more are planned in PA. As of Thursday, nothing was posted on Hollywood Casino York’s social media pages on what their plans are for the Logan vs. Woodley fight.
FanDuel released betting splits for the Paul vs. Woodley fight on Friday afternoon.
- 53,3%: Paul
- 46.7%: Woodley
Top selections by handle for method of victory
- 33%: Paul points or decision
- 28%: Woodley points or decision
- 19%: Paul KO/TKO
- 14%: Woodley KO/TKO
- 5.5%: Draw
Round betting market splits
- 36%: Paul in Round 1
- 17%: Woodley in Round 1
- 6.9%: Paul in Round 2
- 5.8%: Woodley in Round 2
O/U rounds by handle
- 86.2%: Over 3.5 rounds
- 13.8%: Under 3.5 rounds