Nine online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania offer tons of lines, betting markets, boosts, tweets and promotions. Each week, we take a look around the books to bring you some highlights. Coronavirus has wreaked havoc on the sports calendar and sports betting handle but things are slowly starting to bounce back.
It almost feels like a normal weekend in June, with another PGA Tour event and a Triple Crown race.
The 2020 RBC Heritage starts on Thursday and the Belmont Stakes runs on Saturday, June 20. It will be the first time in the race’s 152-year history that it will occur before the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes.
And for soccer bettors, the 2019-20 Premier League season restarted on June 17.
RBC Heritage early betting favorites
Golf bettors have another weekend of options with the RBC Heritage.
As of Thursday morning, the golfers getting the most love at FanDuel by bet count to win the RBC Heritage were:
- Justin Thomas
- Bryson DeChambeau
- Webb Simpson
- Justin Rose
- Rory McIlroy
Favorite golfers by state in the outright market by bet count:
- Pennsylvania: Justin Thomas, Bryson DeChambeau, Jon Rahm
- New Jersey: Patrick Reed, Brooks Koepka, Justin Rose
The +5,000 long shot Daniel Berger won last week’s Charles Schwab Challenge. According to a FanDuel rep, this week, Harold Varner III (+15,000) is seeing quite a few bets after playing well last week.
RBC Heritage at DraftKings
Belmont Stakes betting
There will be no spectators at this year’s Belmont Stakes. But there will be a field of 10 horses, jockeys and options for horse racing bettors.
Tiz the Law is the even-money favorite to win the race that was reduced to a distance of 1 1/8 miles.
How to watch and bet on the Belmont Stakes:
Date: Saturday, June 20
Time: 6:37 p.m. EST
Track: Belmont Park in Elmont, New York
Distance: 1 1/8 miles (9 furlongs)
Mobile: TVG and NBC Sports App, streaming live on NBCsports.com/live
Betting in PA: Online at PABets (TVG) and FanDuel Racing.
The cure for a bad beat
NBA Finals Matchup betting
DraftKings has odds on possible NBA Finals matchups. The Philadelphia 76ers‘ top three highest odds matchups are:
- 76ers vs. Lakers: +2,500
- 76ers vs. Clippers: +2,500
- 76ers vs. Rockets: +6,000
This weekend’s bet boosts and promos
Here are some bet boosts from Pennsylvania online sportsbooks for this weekend’s action:
- EPL – Tottenham to score first and win vs. Manchester United boosted from +240 to +265
- La Liga – Barcelona to score in the opening 14:59 minutes vs. Sevilla boosted from +275 to +305
- La Liga – Real Madrid to win and over 3.5 goals boosted from +165 to +185
- Serie A – Torino and Cagliari both to win boosted from +685 to +745
- UFC – Curtis Blaydes and Roxanne Modaffieri and Mac-Andre Berrault all to win boosted from +348 to 380
- Denny Hamlin to win the Geico 500 boosted from +1000 to +1085
- Tottenham to win over Manchester United 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1, boosted from +245 to +270
- Denny Hamlin to win or Chase Elliot to win +600
- La Liga – Barcelona to win and 3+ goals scored vs. Sevilla boosted to +162
- EPL – Manchester United to win and 3+ goals scored vs. Tottenham boosted from +272 to +320
UFC – Curtis Blaydes to win by KO/TKO boosted from -135 to +120
PA casinos open and welcome new winners
More casinos are starting to reopen in Pennsylvania. Last week, Rivers Casino Pittsburgh was the first to welcome back guests after more than 85 days.
There were a number of players who had notable wins at Rivers Pittsburgh since its reopening. One guest won $28,000 on the Wheel of Fortune slot machine.