Pennsylvania poker players transition from a busy January to another stacked month. Major series such as the Liberty Poker Open and Philadelphia Poker Championship will be running this February in Pennsylvania.
It may be a short month, but there isn’t a lack of action in the Keystone State. Online series are running and Bad Beat Jackpots are swelling.
Rivers Philadelphia Poker Championship Series kicks off
Rivers Philadelphia is running the Philadelphia Poker Championship Series that will run from Feb. 19 to March 12. The series will include over $550,000 in guaranteed prize pools.
In February, players will be able to start the series with the $100,000 guaranteed Little Rush. The multi-day event will take place Feb. 19-24. The convenient $180 buy-in provides poker players multiple flights to pick from and survivors from day one will join together on the final day, Feb. 24.
Daily casino poker tournaments will also take place in the month of February:
- Mondays: $130 NLH Double Green Chip Bounty – 7:15 p.m. – $4,000 guarantee
- Tuesdays: $130 NLH – 6:15 p.m. – $6,000 guarantee
- Wednesdays: $50 NLH – 10:15 a.m. – no guarantee ($50+ to buy-in)
- Saturdays: $160 NLH – 1:15 p.m. – $5,000 guarantee (except Feb. 25)
- Sundays: $230 NLH – 11:15 a.m. – $10,000 guarantee (only Feb. 12)
Live! Casino Philadelphia rings in $525,000 in February events
Live! Casino Philadelphia Poker Room is showcasing the Liberty Bell Open this month. The series will feature three main tournaments that begin on Feb. 16. The series events include:
- Event 1 – $600 buy-in (mutli-flight) – Feb. 16-19 – $200,000 guarantee
- Event 2 – $360 buy-in (mutli-flight) – Feb. 20-22 – $75,000 guarantee
- Event 3 – $1,100 buy-in (mutli-flight) – Feb. 23-26 – $250,000 guarantee
The $1,100 Main Event 3 will include the following details:
- 30-minute levels
- 40,000 start stack
- Reentry until level 9
In January, Christopher Cicala, Vito Destefano and Akash Hotwani chopped the final three prize spots in the $500 MegaStack. The trio won $39,103 each for deep runs. The event saw a total of 713 entries, with 92 cashing.
The poker room will host a daily tournament each day. Some of the weekly events include:
- Mondays: $120 NLH Fat Stacks – 11:15 a.m. – $4,000 guarantee
- Tuesdays: $120 NLH Fat Stacks – 6:15 p.m. – $4,000 guarantee
- Wednesdays: $140 NLH Quadstacks – 11:15 a.m. – $3,000 guarantee
- Thursdays: $140 NLH Quadstacks – 11:15 a.m. – $3,000 guarantee
- Fridays: $250 NLH Bounty – 11:15 a.m. – $10,000 guarantee
- Saturdays: Varying tournaments each week
- Sundays: $130 NLH Triple Stacks Turbo – 6:15 p.m.
*Daily tournaments may vary with upcoming special events, so check with the poker room before entering.
Rivers Pittsburgh brings back Double Deepstacks
Two deepstack tournaments will be hosted at Rivers Pittsburgh in February. A $500 deepstack tournament will take place on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 11 a.m. If that is a little high for your bankroll, two weeks later on Saturday, Feb. 25, a $340 deepstack tournament will take flight, as well. Seating is limited and registration is open one week prior to the events.
The poker room also offers other promotions such as:
- Rolling Royal Jackpots
- Bad Beat Jackpots ($353,027 as of Feb. 2)
- High Hands ($400 every hour, Thurs. 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.)
Live! Casino Pittsburgh daily poker tournaments
Live! Casino Pittsburgh offers some small events that see about 20-50 players daily in its tournaments. This is perfect for someone looking for an event that can be finished in a few hours:
- Sundays: $80 NLH Bankroll Builder – 2:15 p.m.
- Mondays: No regular daily event
- Tuesdays: $120 NLH Bounty Fat Stacks – 11:15 a.m.
- Wednesdays: $80 NLH Bankroll Builder – 6:15 p.m.
- Fridays: $130 NLH Triple Stacks Turbo – 6:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: $160 NLH Green Chip Bounty – 11:15 a.m.
Bad Beat Jackpots are highlighted promotions players go after. Here’s a look at all live poker rooms’ current bad beats in Pennsylvania as of Feb. 3:
- Parx Casino (no daily tournaments update, current bad beat jackpot: $144,847)
- Mohegan Pennsylvania Casino (weekly daily tournaments, current bad beat jackpot: $140,500)
- Mount Airy Casino Resort (no tournaments, current bad beat jackpot: $93,595)
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia ($50,000 set bad beat / weekly tournaments)
- Rivers Casino Pittsburgh (monthly tournaments, current bad beat jackpot: $353,027)
- Hollywood Meadows Racetrack and Casino (no tournaments, $30,000 Progressive Bad Beat)
- Wind Creek Bethlehem (no weekly tournaments, current bad beat jackpot: $72,439)
Pennsylvania Poker February online series
Keystone State players will have WSOP, PokerStars and BetMGM online tournament series all month.
WSOP Winter Championships and Circuit
The WSOP PA Winter Online Championships will run through Feb. 5-19. The tournament series will offer over $370,000 in guarantees, including a $50,000 guaranteed Main Event that awards the WSOP Championship Belt. Don’t miss this opportunity to compete for the championship title.
Also, the WSOP Online Circuit Event is taking place from Feb. 17-28. During this time, online grinders have the opportunity to compete for over $260,000 in guarantees, 12 WSOP Gold Rings and a seat in the “Tournament of Champions” $1 Million Freeroll that awards a WSOP Gold Bracelet. Additionally, the Main Event features a $50,000 guarantee.
The entire schedule can be found below: