A new NFL season means a clean slate for 32 teams.
FanDuel’s offering sports bettors something more than a 0-0 record.
With FanDuel’s free-to-play Keep the Cash game, every player starts with a $1 million bankroll.
Whether you can hold onto it or let it slip through your fingers is up to you.
A different kind of contest
No need to set up fantasy lineups here. Answer 20 yes or no sports betting questions to hold on to as much of your bankroll as possible. Whatever’s left at the end is yours to keep. The odds of winning depend on the participant’s ability to select the correct outcomes of occurrences related to NFL games.
Here’s a sample question provided by FanDuel:
“Will X NFL quarterback throw for 200 yards in XX NFL game?”
How to sign up for Keep the Cash
The promotion started on Sept. 3 and the last day to enter is Dec. 1. Individuals who are at least 21 years old are eligible to play.
To ender the promotion, follow these steps:
- Go to freegame.fanduel.com.
- Log in to your existing account or register for an account.
- Upon logging in via the promotion homepage, select the “play free” option, and you’ll receive a mythical bankroll of $1 million.
How to play FanDuel Keep the Cash
You probably don’t remember the 1950s gameshow 20 Questions. But, you have used the cliche, “Hey, what’s up with the 20 questions?” regularly. Consider Keep the Cash the NFL sports betting version.
Here’s how it works:
Players are asked a new yes or no question every Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and twice on Sundays. The questions are related to the occurrences of upcoming NFL games.
Submit a yes or no answer and the amount of bankroll you want to wager. How you distribute your cash for each question (a sliding scale makes it user-friendly) depends on how confident you are in the answer.
FanDuel gives this basic strategy:
- If you’re certain, set all of your cash on one side. If you’re right, you’ll keep it all. But if you’re wrong, you’ll lose it all.
- If you are uncertain, split the difference by putting some of your cash on “Yes,” some on “No.” That way no matter what happens, you’ll still have some cash left.
- If you have no idea, just skip the question. FanDuel asks five questions every week of the football season, and all you have to do is answer 20 questions in total.
Correctly answering a daily question rolls over the portion of the bankroll wagered on such answer for use in wagering on the next daily question.
Yes, players can change their cash distribution on a question up until the event the question is about to start.
The fine print of FanDuel’s Keep the Cash
Keep the Cash does not pit players against each other. There is no limit on how many people can win. However, there is a limit of five entries per participant in the promotion.
Are you thinking about putting half-and-half on either side for all 20 questions? Not the wisest strategy since you’ll end up winning less than a quarter.