The Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers had great showings on the primetime stage in Week 12.
The Eagles ran their way to victory against a reeling Green Bay Packers team, 40-33, on Sunday Night Football to improve to 10-1. The Eagles rushed for 363 yards as a team. Jalen Hurts picked up 157 of those on the ground and Miles Sanders had 143 yards.
The Eagles narrowly covered as a 6- or 6.5-point favorite on Pennsylvania sportsbooks. Over bettors easily cashed as the total of 46 hit before halftime.
The Steelers had the stage on Monday Night Football, knocking off the Indianapolis Colts, 24-17.
The Steelers covered as a 2.5-point underdog and the total of 39.5 went over. Kenny Pickett was a solid 20-for-28 for 178 passing yards with no turnovers. The Steelers, also solid on the ground, rushed for 172 yards despite a Najee Harris injury that forced him to leave the game.
The Eagles host the Tennessee Titans at 1 p.m. in Week 13. They are a 5.5-point favorite, with the total set at 44.5.
The Steelers are a short 1.5-point underdog in a 1 p.m. road matchup against the Falcons. The total sits at 43.
Eagles vs. Titans spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 13
Get updated Eagles odds here.
Eagles vs. Titans Week 13 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tennessee Titans Week 13 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Eagles 6-5 ATS; Titans 8-3 ATS
- Eagles 7-4 O/U; Titans 3-8 O/U
- Eagles 27.5 avg. points for; Titans 19.0 avg. points for
- Eagles 19.6 avg. points against; Titans 18.6 avg. points against
- The Titans have won each of their last four games as underdogs against NFC opponents.
- The Titans have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games.
- Ten of the Eagles’ last 11 games at Lincoln Financial Field have gone over the total points line.
- Games at Lincoln Financial Field average 49.7 total points.
Eagles vs. Titans Week 13 player props
Check back later in the week when DraftKings PA Sportsbook releases player props for Eagles-Titans.
Steelers vs. Falcons spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 13
Get updated Steelers odds here.
Steelers vs. Falcons Week 13 betting preview
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Atlanta Falcons Week 13 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Steelers 5-5-1 ATS; Falcons 5-6 ATS
- Steelers 5-6 O/U; Falcons 2-9 O/U
- Steelers 17.6 avg. points for; Falcons 15.7 avg. points for
- Steelers 23.7 avg. points against; Falcons 2o.0 avg. points against
- The Steelers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six road games in December.
- The Steelers have lost six of their last seven games following a win.
- Five of the Falcons’ last six games against AFC opponents have gone under the total point line.
- Games at Mercedes-Benz Stadium average 49.5 total points.